Sun Valley Down Jacket
- Temp Rating
- Fill Power
- StormRepel DWR
- Secure Pocket
The jacket-length version of our bestselling parka. The shell of polyester or nylon/polyester/cotton has a duruable, water-repellent finish that causes moisture to bead and roll off rather than soak into the fabric. Premium Down insulation ensures sub-zero warmth and exceptional lightweight comfort.
NOTE: Temperature ratings are based on a controlled laboratory test by an independent university lab. Also consider: your sensitivity to cold and wind-chill; time of exposure; activity level; and use of layering.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4, L/12, or XXL/18.
- StormRepel® DWR finish sheds moisture
- 650 fill Responsible Down Standard (RDS) down, certified by Control Union 851564 More About RDS
- Snap-off hood with removable faux fur ruff
- Three secure zip pockets
- Left sleeve pocket
- Length, Reg Small: 27"
- Classic. A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit over midweight layers.
- 100% polyester or 53% nylon/32% polyester/15% cotton, depending on color
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productMegGender FemaleHeightType PetiteActivityWear to WorkPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsGood for winterJun 6, 2022
I have a longer version of this jacket but was looking for something with a regular length size and found this. Love that I get to alternate them and use it to go to work. Winter time in Wisconsin is not good and this jacket is a life saver.
- Yes, I recommend this productSm1Gender FemaleHeight 5'9"Type RegularActivityCommutePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsPerfect Winter JacketMay 30, 2022
Go to winter jacket for style and warmth.
- Yes, I recommend this productPacustomerGender FemaleHeight 5'7"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsWarm, well designed.Apr 21, 2022
Love the length and cut of this jacket. Fleece lining in pockets and shoulders a bonus.:The green is not a deep green, more muted, but I like it anyways.