Sun Valley Down Jacket
- Temp Rating
- Fill Power
- StormRepel DWR
- Secure Pocket
The jacket-length version of our bestselling parka. The shell of polyester or nylon/polyester/cotton has a duruable, water-repellent finish that causes moisture to bead and roll off rather than soak into the fabric. Premium Down insulation ensures sub-zero warmth and exceptional lightweight comfort.
NOTE: Temperature ratings are based on a controlled laboratory test by an independent university lab. Also consider: your sensitivity to cold and wind-chill; time of exposure; activity level; and use of layering.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4.
- StormRepel® DWR finish sheds moisture
- 650 fill Responsible Down Standard (RDS) down, certified by Control Union More About RDS
- Snap-off hood with removable faux fur ruff
- Three secure zip pockets
- Left sleeve pocket
- Length, Reg Small: 27"
- Classic. A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit over midweight layers.
- 100% polyester or 53% nylon/32% polyester/15% cotton, depending on color
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productHannahGender FemaleHeight 5'6"Type RegularActivityWear to WorkPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, QualityConsAmazing Quality Winter CoatJul 13, 2021
I loved this coat so much that I ordered two! Great for those below zero days where I have to walk in from the street because my car can't make it up the hill! Super soft lining, snug arm openings and cute details. Love love love this coat
- Yes, I recommend this product2BarneysGender FemaleHeight 5'2"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Fit, QualityConsFlattering FitMay 17, 2021
Fabulous look and feel! Super warm and cozy! Well made!
- Yes, I recommend this productCozycoatGender FemaleHeightType RegularActivityOtherPros Comfort, FitConsCozy!Apr 27, 2021
Very cozy coat, love the fit and features