Noble Down Parka
- Temp Rating
- StormRepel DWR
- Fill Power
- Secure Pocket
Superior warmth and rugged durability for extreme cold. This parka's water-repellent nylon/polyester shell is a herringbone twill that has the look of wool. The yoke overlays are soft cotton/nylon. Inside, 650 fill Premium Down provides critical, sub-zero warmth.
NOTE: Temperature ratings are based on a controlled laboratory test, using low and moderate activity levels. Also consider: your sensitivity to cold and wind-chill; time of exposure; activity level; and use of layering.
- StormRepel® DWR finish sheds moisture
- Responsible Down Standard (RDS)-certified down insulation. Certified by Control Union. More About RDS
- Adjustable hood with removable faux fur ruff
- Interior fleece storm cuffs seal out cold
- Close welt side-entry zip pockets
- Interior secure pocket
- Snap storm flap over two-way front zip
- Average length: Reg Small 33.5"
- Classic: Our most universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body.
- NOTE: This parka is fitting closer to the body than our standard Classic fit. For use with midweight layers or for more room in the chest area, please order one size up.
- Shell: 65% nylon/35% polyester: Yoke: 61% cotton/39% nylon
- Yes, I recommend this productRainbowbriteGender FemaleHeight 5'9"Type RegularActivityWear to WorkProsConsVery warm, fits wellApr 11, 2019
It is warm, comfortable and looks nice. Only complaint is that I leave little feathers everywhere I go, and my car seat is absolutely covered in them. The coat also has feathers sticking out. I still give it a 5/5.
- Yes, I recommend this productTCGenderHeightTypeActivityProsConsVery warm and love the style!Mar 9, 2019
The coat keeps me warm and fits perfectly for my height.
- Yes, I recommend this productLisaGenderHeightTypeActivityLeisureProsConsNice and warm!Feb 2, 2019
Been wearing this in -25C weather. Keeps me very warm!