Noble Down Jacket
- Temp Rating
Deep winter warmth and classic style. This jacket's water-repellent nylon/polyester shell is a herringbone twill that has the look of wool. The yoke overlays are soft cotton/nylon. Inside, 650 fill Premium Down provides critical warmth.
NOTE: Temperature ratings are based on a controlled laboratory test, using low and moderate activity levels. Also consider: your sensitivity to cold and wind-chill; time of exposure; activity level; and use of layering.
- StormRepel® DWR finish sheds moisture
- Responsible Down Standard (RDS)-certified down insulation. Certified by Control Union. More About RDS
- Adjustable hood with removable faux fur ruff
- Interior fleece storm cuffs seal out cold
- Close welt side-entry zip pockets
- Interior secure pocket
- Snap storm flap over front zip
- Average length: Reg Small 26"
- Classic: Our most universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body.
- NOTE: This jacket is fitting closer to the body than our standard Classic fit. For use with midweight layers or for more room in the chest area, please order one size up.
- Shell: 65% nylon/35% polyester: Yoke: 61% cotton/39% nylon
- Yes, I recommend this productRebecca | Verified userGenderHeight 5'7"Type TallActivityLeisurePros Warmest coat I have owned! Love the style/lookConsPerfect winter jacket for a cold, snowy winterMar 19, 2019
- Yes, I recommend this producteueu | Verified userGender FemaleHeight 5'3"Type PetiteActivityLeisureProsConsExcellent jacket for most occasionsMar 2, 2019
It fits perfectly and keeps me very warm! Love the big hoodie and the design on the wrist gives me extra comfort. The style allows me to wear it to work or casually, almost everyday, not having to worry if it'll rain. The feather does come out here and there, but it's common for all down jacket, I was expecting that to happen. I'm just a little concerned whether I'll have enough feather to keep me warm after 5 years of losing 1-2 feathers each day.
- Yes, I recommend this productsuper | Verified userGender FemaleHeightTypeActivityProsConsgreat for pgh wintersMar 1, 2019
this jacket was just what was needed for the cold Pittsburgh winters! Like the fact the hood was attached.