Superior Stadium Coat
- Temp Rating
- StormRepel Super DWR
- Fill Power
- Seam Sealed
- Secure Pocket
Complete waterproof/breathable weather protection, including fully seam-sealed construction, combines with ultralight, ultrawarm Premium Down insulation and extra length to provide maximum shelter from the most severe winter conditions. Adjustable, insulated hood has a removable faux fur ruff.
NOTE: Temperature ratings are based on a controlled laboratory test by an independent university lab. Also consider: your sensitivity to cold and wind-chill; time of exposure; activity level; and use of layering.
- WeatherEdge® seam-sealed waterproof/breathable technology
- StormRepel® Super DWR for longest-lasting moisture-shedding finish
- 650 fill Responsible Down Standard (RDS) down, certified by Control Union. More About RDS
- Two-way front zipper with snap-close storm flap
- Microfleece lining at top of storm flap to prevent chafing
- Rib-knit interior cuff gaiters seal out cold
- Ruched elastic waistband in back for slimming lines
- Interior adjustable drawcord at waist
- Four front pockets (two zip hand pockets, two snap flap pockets)
- One left sleeve snap-close pocket
- One interior zip-close chest pocket
- Length, Reg Small: 36.5"
- Relaxed. A generous fit. Relaxed on body. Designed to fit over heavyweight layers.
- 100% nylon (Black): 100% polyester (all other colors)
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productCJBMGender FemaleHeight 5'2"Type RegularActivityPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsGreat coat!Jan 21, 2021
Very warm and cozy coat, great in windy, snowy weather. Definitely a quality piece I will wear for years to come.
- Yes, I recommend this productflamingojo143Gender FemaleHeight 5'5"Type RegularActivityCommutePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsGreat parka!!Jan 19, 2021
Just bought this parka, and I love it! It's warm, and the length is perfect. The only cons are, the side pockets are at an awkward level, for me anyway, they don't hit me at the waist, but rather at my hips. Maybe because I have short arms, I don't know. The other con is the belts on the outside at the waist aren't adjustable. They have a snap, but it's a predetermined adjustment, there's no way to make it tighter on the outside. You can adjust with drawstrings on the inside, but it really only does so much. Doesn't cinch as much as I would like it to.
- Yes, I recommend this productParticular about coatsGender FemaleHeight 5'6"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsFabulous CoatJan 12, 2021
Very warm and fits perfectly. I wear the coat to walk my dog, to work, etc. Spent 30 minutes in a light rain and did not get wet; not worn in a downpour. Comfortable, stylish, and warm. Hood is better than on many coats because it is not extremely large, faux fur is attractive and removable. Thanks!