Superior Stadium Coat
- Temp Rating
- StormRepel Super DWR
- Fill Power
- Secure Pocket
Complete waterproof/breathable weather protection, including fully seam-sealed construction, combines with ultralight, ultrawarm 650 fill Premium Down and extra length to provide maximum shelter from the most severe winter conditions. Adjustable, insulated hood has a removable faux fur ruff.
NOTE: Temperature ratings are based on a controlled laboratory test, using low and moderate activity levels. Also consider: your sensitivity to cold and wind-chill; time of exposure; activity level; and use of layering.
- WeatherEdge® waterproof/breathable technology
- StormRepel® Super DWR for longest-lasting moisture-shedding finish
- Responsible Down Standard (RDS)-certified down insulation. Certified by Control Union. More About RDS
- Two-way front zipper with snap-close storm flap
- Microfleece lining at top of storm flap to prevent chafing
- Rib-knit interior cuff gaiters seal out cold
- Ruched elastic waistband in back for slimming lines
- Interior adjustable drawcord at waist
- Four front pockets (two zip hand pockets, two snap flap pockets)
- One left sleeve snap-close pocket
- One interior zip-close chest pocket
- Average length: Reg Small 36.5"
- Classic; A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit over midweight layers.
- 100% nylon (Black): 100% polyester (all other colors)
- Yes, I recommend this productLiz KGender FemaleHeight 5'5"Type PlusActivityLeisureProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeLove it!Jan 16, 2020
Love this coat! So warm and stylish! Only con is there is only 1 snap on the little side tighteners so they are floppy when I tighten the inner waist cincher.
- Yes, I recommend this productTamikaGender FemaleHeight 5'8"Type PlusActivityWalkingProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeWonderfulJan 13, 2020
I love this coat. I have a 3 year old Labrador that has to have a 30 minute walk in the morning and in the evening. He doesn't care if it is raining, snowing or sleeting. This coat kept me warm in 9 degree weather. I didn't even need an extra layer. Just my blouse was all I had on under my coat. I didn't even need my hat and scarf because the hood protected my face from the morning wind.
- Yes, I recommend this productJenniferGenderHeightType TallActivityCampingProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeGreat winter coatJan 12, 2020
I am 5'10" and 180lbs. I need long arms and the Large Tall fits wonderfully. It is a little on the heavy side, but it is also super warm and keeps wind and cold out. I love the double zipper to make it easier to sit down in the car. Pockets are in a good spot.