Superior Stadium Coat
- Temp Rating
- StormRepel Super DWR
- Fill Power
- Secure Pocket
Complete waterproof/breathable weather protection, including fully seam-sealed construction, combines with ultralight, ultrawarm 650 fill Premium Down and extra length to provide maximum shelter from the most severe winter conditions. Adjustable, insulated hood has a removable faux fur ruff.
NOTE: Temperature ratings are based on a controlled laboratory test, using low and moderate activity levels. Also consider: your sensitivity to cold and wind-chill; time of exposure; activity level; and use of layering.
- WeatherEdge® waterproof/breathable technology
- StormRepel® Super DWR for longest-lasting moisture-shedding finish
- Responsible Down Standard (RDS)-certified down insulation. Certified by Control Union. More About RDS
- Two-way front zipper with snap-close storm flap
- Microfleece lining at top of storm flap to prevent chafing
- Rib-knit interior cuff gaiters seal out cold
- Ruched elastic waistband in back for slimming lines
- Interior adjustable drawcord at waist
- Four front pockets (two zip hand pockets, two snap flap pockets)
- One left sleeve snap-close pocket
- One interior zip-close chest pocket
- Average length: Reg Small 36.5"
- Classic: A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit over midweight layers.
- 100% nylon (Black): 100% polyester (all other colors)
- Yes, I recommend this productNatJulGender FemaleHeight 5'3"Type PetiteActivityWear to WorkProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeLove this CoatOct 15, 2019
I love this coat and have already started wearing it because the mornings have been cold. It will be nice for our Northern Idaho winters. This coat is stylish at the same time as it gives you a nice cuddle. I removed the fur from the collar, but that is just my personal preference.
- Yes, I recommend this productKristiGender FemaleHeight 5'7"Type RegularActivityWear to WorkProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeFlorida NativeOct 12, 2019
Fits great. Looks great. Florida native going to school in New York. Thank you.
- Yes, I recommend this producttricky fitGender FemaleHeight 5'5"Type RegularActivityWalkingProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeDoes not disappointOct 7, 2019
Since winter hasn't yet hit, I have not been able to evaluate this coat for warmth, but based on past experience with Eddie Bauer products, I expect it will be all that I want. It is a very attractive shade of gray. I evaluated the fit wearing only a flannel shirt underneath, then with the addition of a medium weight fleece jacket (LLBean's Trail Model Polartec) and the fit remained comfortable and affording me the flexibility I like. With only the shirt under the coat, I can see why some would feel it runs large, but the fit advice does address that the garment is sized with consideration given to layering needs - which is a given for our winters here in northern Maine. I chose the stadium length for the warmth advantage and found the two-way zipper keeps movement easy as does the snap closure kick pleat in back. Another BIG plus is the absence of 'hook & loop' aka Velcro closures on both the storm flap and the cuffs. The length of the sleeves is pleasant and the cuffs easily fit over my preferred cold weather gloves. I was concerned over other reviewers' mentions of the handwarmer pockets being too low as I have a short torso which often makes coat or jacket pockets uncomfortably low, but these seemed fine, whether I had a base layer on under the coat or not. Expense-wise, this coat was a pleasant bargain as it was on sale even though it is just going into the cold season when everyone else is charging full price (i.e. the LLBean parka I was comparison shopping would have cost me almost $100 more). I'll be paying close attention to the level of warmth I experience as the winter season comes and progresses and will update if I have any concerns, which I don't imagine to be very likely.