Superior Stadium Coat
- Temp Rating
- StormRepel Super DWR
- Fill Power
- Secure Pocket
Complete waterproof/breathable weather protection, including fully seam-sealed construction, combines with ultralight, ultrawarm Premium Down insulation and extra length to provide maximum shelter from the most severe winter conditions. Adjustable, insulated hood has a removable faux fur ruff.
NOTE: Temperature ratings are based on a controlled laboratory test by an independent university lab. Also consider: your sensitivity to cold and wind-chill; time of exposure; activity level; and use of layering.
- WeatherEdge® seam-sealed waterproof/breathable technology
- StormRepel® Super DWR for longest-lasting moisture-shedding finish
- 650 fill Responsible Down Standard (RDS) down, certified by Control Union. More About RDS
- Two-way front zipper with snap-close storm flap
- Microfleece lining at top of storm flap to prevent chafing
- Rib-knit interior cuff gaiters seal out cold
- Ruched elastic waistband in back for slimming lines
- Interior adjustable drawcord at waist
- Four front pockets (two zip hand pockets, two snap flap pockets)
- One left sleeve snap-close pocket
- One interior zip-close chest pocket
- Length, Reg Small: 36.5"
- Relaxed. A generous fit. Relaxed on body. Designed to fit over heavyweight layers.
- 100% nylon (Black): 100% polyester (all other colors)
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productMaryGender FemaleHeight 5'3"Type RegularActivityCommuteProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeGreat coat!Mar 6, 2020
I bought this coat for my daughter, so that she can survive the New England winters. She loves it! Our only complaint is in the pictures it looks like the waist is much more cinched than it actually is. Overall though it seems like a great coat!
- Yes, I recommend this productTake the long way homeGender FemaleHeight 5'6"Type RegularActivityWalkingProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeWarm and Toasty!Feb 20, 2020
I have never spent so much time looking for the perfect winter coat as I did this time. This coat met all of my wants. I really like the feel of the nice cuff. It fits nicely. I have broad shoulders and big biceps and triceps and it is snug but not tight. The length is perfect to help protect my legs. I did not want the longer length. I have worn this coat with just a t-shirt underneath and I have been warm even on cold days. The hood does an amazing job of keeping my head and ears warm and the fur lining helps keep the wind off my face.
- Yes, I recommend this productKCGalGender FemaleHeight 5'6"Type PlusActivityCommuteProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeSuper warm & not bulky. Love all of the pockets!Feb 12, 2020
Wish the side buckle was adjustable and not just decorative