Superior 3.0 Stadium Coat
- Temp Rating
Complete waterproof/breathable weather protection, including fully seam-sealed construction, combines with ultralight, ultrawarm 650 fill Premium Down and extra length to provide maximum shelter from the most severe winter conditions. Adjustable, insulated hood has a removable faux fur ruff.
NOTE: Temperature ratings are based on a controlled laboratory test, using low and moderate activity levels. Also consider: your sensitivity to cold and wind-chill; time of exposure; activity level; and use of layering.
- WeatherEdge® waterproof/breathable technology
- StormRepel® Super DWR for longest-lasting moisture-shedding finish
- Responsible Down Standard (RDS)-certified down insulation. Certified by Control Union. More About RDS
- Two-way front zipper with snap-close storm flap
- Microfleece lining at top of storm flap to prevent chafing
- Rib-knit interior cuff gaiters seal out cold
- Ruched elastic waistband in back for slimming lines
- Interior adjustable drawcord at waist
- Four front pockets (two zip hand pockets, two snap flap pockets)
- One left sleeve snap-close pocket
- One interior zip-close chest pocket
- Average length: Reg Small 36.5"
- Classic: A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit over midweight layers.
- 100% nylon (Black): 100% polyester (all other colors)
- Yes, I recommend this productTee | Verified userGender FemaleHeight 5'7"Type RegularActivityWalkingProsConsBeautiful coatMay 6, 2019
Looks very nice and if it's anything like the superior stadium coat I have from few years ago it will be very warm. It is too warm to try it out now. It runs a little large but I got it in clearance for an excellent price.
- Yes, I recommend this productLui | Verified userGender FemaleHeight 5'3"Type RegularActivityWalkingProsConsJust as listed and perfectMar 30, 2019
The coat is long with cuffs under edge of coat. It is warm and attractive.
- Yes, I recommend this productP.R. | Verified userGender FemaleHeight 5'5"Type RegularActivityTravelProsConsI love this coat!Mar 27, 2019
I needed a warm, waterproof coat for a trip to Iceland. This coat "fits the bill" and (a plus) was on sale at the end of the season. I love that the fur removes from the hood. I also like that the arms are long enough (apparently, I have long arms because many coats just don't seem to fit properly). I also like the longer length. The medium size is a perfect fit for me (5'5" and medium build--140 pounds).