Superior Stadium Coat
- Temp Rating
- StormRepel Super DWR
- Fill Power
- Secure Pocket
Complete waterproof/breathable weather protection, including fully seam-sealed construction, combines with ultralight, ultrawarm 650 fill Premium Down and extra length to provide maximum shelter from the most severe winter conditions. Adjustable, insulated hood has a removable faux fur ruff.
NOTE: Temperature ratings are based on a controlled laboratory test, using low and moderate activity levels. Also consider: your sensitivity to cold and wind-chill; time of exposure; activity level; and use of layering.
- WeatherEdge® waterproof/breathable technology
- StormRepel® Super DWR for longest-lasting moisture-shedding finish
- Responsible Down Standard (RDS)-certified down insulation. Certified by Control Union. More About RDS
- Two-way front zipper with snap-close storm flap
- Microfleece lining at top of storm flap to prevent chafing
- Rib-knit interior cuff gaiters seal out cold
- Ruched elastic waistband in back for slimming lines
- Interior adjustable drawcord at waist
- Four front pockets (two zip hand pockets, two snap flap pockets)
- One left sleeve snap-close pocket
- One interior zip-close chest pocket
- Average length: Reg Small 36.5"
- Classic: A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit over midweight layers.
- 100% nylon (Black): 100% polyester (all other colors)
- Yes, I recommend this productSalGender FemaleHeight 5'3"Type PetiteActivityWalkingProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeBought it Twice!Nov 4, 2019
Bought this coat a year ago. Lost weight, and couldn't live without it so bought it this year in a smaller size! Anyone looking for a petite large in black? :-)
- NatGender FemaleHeightTypeActivityCampingProsConsPlease add DK BERRY to this coatOct 27, 2019
Beautiful coat but wish they would bring back this coat in the DK BERRY color ...burgundy coats are very in and I'm always looking for a wine/berry/burgundy coat and I would think that Eddie Bauer would make the superior stadium in this color but it's always the same boring colors ...PLEASE bring back the berry color i know it would sell better than the other colors It's too late for this winter but I'm hoping by next Chicago winter they'll have berry color back
- Yes, I recommend this productNatJulGender FemaleHeight 5'3"Type PetiteActivityWear to WorkProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeLove this CoatOct 15, 2019
I love this coat and have already started wearing it because the mornings have been cold. It will be nice for our Northern Idaho winters. This coat is stylish at the same time as it gives you a nice cuddle. I removed the fur from the collar, but that is just my personal preference.