Superior Down Stadium Coat
- Temp Rating
- StormRepel Super DWR
- Fill Power
- Seam Sealed
- Secure Pocket
Complete waterproof/breathable weather protection, including fully seam-sealed construction, combines with ultralight, ultrawarm Premium Down insulation and extra length to provide maximum shelter from the most severe winter conditions. Adjustable, insulated hood has a removable faux fur ruff.
NOTE: Temperature ratings are based on a controlled laboratory test by an independent university lab. Also consider: your sensitivity to cold and wind-chill; time of exposure; activity level; and use of layering.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4, L/12, or XXL/18.
- WeatherEdge® seam-sealed waterproof/breathable technology
- StormRepel® Super DWR for longest-lasting moisture-shedding finish
- 650 fill Responsible Down Standard (RDS) down, certified by Control Union. More About RDS
- Two-way front zipper with snap-close storm flap
- Microfleece lining at top of storm flap to prevent chafing
- Rib-knit interior cuff gaiters seal out cold
- Ruched elastic waistband in back for slimming lines
- Interior adjustable drawcord at waist
- Four front pockets (two zip hand pockets, two snap flap pockets)
- One left sleeve snap-close pocket
- One interior zip-close chest pocket
- Length, Reg Small: 36.5"
- Relaxed. A generous fit. Relaxed on body. Designed to fit over heavyweight layers.
- 100% nylon (Black): 100% polyester (all other colors)
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productVaryaGender FemaleHeight 5'3"Type RegularActivityWear to WorkPros Comfort, Fit, QualityConsExcellent fit, warmth, workmanshipOct 5, 2021
Very roomy but fits well
- Yes, I recommend this productPegGender FemaleHeight 5'2"Type RegularActivityCommutePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsNice warm coat for the winterAug 9, 2021
So glad I purchased this coat for the winter. It nice and lightweight and will keep me warm.
- Yes, I recommend this productRachelGender FemaleHeight 5'6"Type RegularActivityCommutePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsAmazing coat, well worth the costJul 26, 2021
I just moved to Washington DC and I walk to my metro stops every day. I knew immediately that once the temperatures dropped, I was going to need a good quality coat to make the commute much more manageable. This coat was a fantastic choice! All my close friends from the city recommended it and I luckily got it during the mid-summer sale because I was watching it come back into stock for a bit of time. Very well lined, flattering to any body shape, and easy to store until the colder months are all positives I have experienced so far. I have yet to use it in colder temperatures but the website was great in helping me get a sense of what temperatures I could use the coat in, which is most! Will be recommending to all my friends and most of my roommates have already purchased their own.