Superior Down Stadium Coat
- Temp Rating
- StormRepel Super DWR
- Fill Power
- Seam Sealed
- Secure Pocket
Complete waterproof/breathable weather protection, including fully seam-sealed construction, combines with ultralight, ultrawarm Premium Down insulation and extra length to provide maximum shelter from the most severe winter conditions. Adjustable, insulated hood has a removable faux fur ruff.
NOTE: Temperature ratings are based on a controlled laboratory test by an independent university lab. Also consider: your sensitivity to cold and wind-chill; time of exposure; activity level; and use of layering.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4.
- WeatherEdge® seam-sealed waterproof/breathable technology
- StormRepel® Super DWR for longest-lasting moisture-shedding finish
- 650 fill Responsible Down Standard (RDS) down, certified by Control Union. More About RDS
- Two-way front zipper with snap-close storm flap
- Microfleece lining at top of storm flap to prevent chafing
- Rib-knit interior cuff gaiters seal out cold
- Ruched elastic waistband in back for slimming lines
- Interior adjustable drawcord at waist
- Four front pockets (two zip hand pockets, two snap flap pockets)
- One left sleeve snap-close pocket
- One interior zip-close chest pocket
- Length, Reg Small: 36.5"
- Relaxed. A generous fit. Relaxed on body. Designed to fit over heavyweight layers.
- 100% nylon (Black): 100% polyester (all other colors)
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productKatherineGender FemaleHeight 5'8"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsSuper Superior Stadium CoatMay 6, 2021
This coat is perfect for my grandson's football games and walking my dog. It's so warm and cozy, yet not heavy, bulky, noisy or cumbersome. It's lightweight and easy care. The fur is detachable, if need be. Very true to size, as I sized up for extra under layers. Perfect for Ohio winters. No annoying Velcro anywhere!!! Thank you Eddie Bauer!
- Yes, I recommend this productCarolinaGender FemaleHeight 5'2"Type PetiteActivityLeisurePros Comfort, QualityConsperfectApr 14, 2021
for this item, warmth and comfort are key
- KayeGenderHeightTypeActivityOtherPros Comfort, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsGreat CoatApr 3, 2021
I like this coat because I knew the down would be super warm for days when I need to be outside a lot, and living in Washington with all the rain I'm excited that it is waterproof. It looks cute on and I like the color.