- StormRepel Super DWR
- 2 Layer
- Secure Pocket
Casual style and serious performance are perfectly matched in this windproof, waterproof, and breathable jacket. Fully seam-sealed, it shelters you from the most inclement weather with ease.
- WeatherEdge® seam-sealed waterproof/breathable technology
- StormRepel® Super DWR for longest-lasting moisture-shedding finish
- Front patch pockets with both top and side access
- Interior secure pocket
- Adjustable brimmed hood
- Adjustable cuffs and waist
- Length, Reg Small: 27"
- Active; An athletic fit. Close to the body without restricting mobility. Designed to fit over baselayers and lightweight midlayers.
- 62% cotton/38% nylon
- Yes, I recommend this productNitaKGender FemaleHeight 5'5"Type RegularActivityLeisureProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeStylish rain jacketJan 17, 2020
I have several Eddie Bauer raincoats but I really like the style of this one. It is heavier than the others and is a cross between a jacket and a raincoat. I almost didn't buy it because I thought I had plenty of rain jackets/coats but this is my favorite by far. Great Eddie Bauer quality and style. Good buy on sale otherwise a little expensive.
- Yes, I recommend this productTravel to ItalyGender FemaleHeight 5'10"Type RegularActivityTravelProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeI would buy it again! And not just a rain jacket!Jan 4, 2020
Bought this jacket two days before we left for a 2 week trip to Italy, at the end of November into early December, because we saw rain in the forecast. I ended up wearing this jacket along with my normal long sleeve and or sweater underneath with days adding scarf and gloves and it was just fine. Very warm jacket for "a rain coat". Quality is very nice and holds up nicely. Stitching is strong. I love all the pockets. I have 3 small kids that we took with us so I made use of the pockets. The hood is a hood! It held up in the rain/mist that we had and never felt like it slid off my head. I wore this jacket 100% in Florence and Rome with a few days more northern Italy - otherwise during the December days it was too cold! But I def wore it more than I had planned because it was plenty warm. I bought the navy blue color and found it to be very versatile with my wardrobe.
- Yes, I recommend this productLinNYGender FemaleHeight 5'7"Type RegularActivityCommuteProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeSmart and WaterproofJan 2, 2020
Got this as a gift for my daughter in the marigold color, just beautiful. A detachable lining would make this perfect.