- Super DWR
- 2 Layer
- Secure Pocket
Casual style and serious performance are perfectly matched in this windproof, waterproof, and breathable jacket. Fully seam-sealed, it shelters you from the most inclement weather with ease.
- WeatherEdge® waterproof/breathable technology
- StormRepel® Super DWR for longest-lasting moisture-shedding finish
- Front patch pockets with both top and side access
- Interior secure pocket
- Adjustable brimmed hood
- Adjustable cuffs and waist
- Active: An athletic fit. Close to the body without restricting mobility. Designed to fit over baselayers and lightweight midlayers.
- 62% cotton/38% nylon
- Yes, I recommend this productMary | Verified userGender FemaleHeight 5'9"Type TallActivityLeisureProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargePERFECT FOR CANADIAN SPRING AND FALLMay 22, 2019
Exactly what I needed for transitioning from (and probably towards) Canadian Winter Wear. Suits cool and wet weather. Hood is just the right size to cover your head well without looking weird. Marigold is a terrific, sporty and practical colour. Nice long sleeves in the tall (I'm 5'9.5") and the adjustment at the cuff is perfect. Amazing selection of interior and exterior pockets that will fit just about everything you need. Super water proof material - excellent quality jacket that looks really cute. Some people have complained about the hip width being too small, but I found it to be perfect - although I suspect that if you are "curvaceous" (which I am not) that could be where some people have found a problem - the fit of Tall Large is exactly right for me at over 5'9" and 165 lbs.
- Yes, I recommend this productHappy in Cinci | Verified userGender FemaleHeight 5'6"Type RegularActivityLeisureProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeLove this jacket!May 20, 2019
Absolutely love this rain jacket- I got an x-small and it fits great I am 5'6 and weigh 135. I love the marigold color! Highly recommend this!
- Yes, I recommend this productFiona | Verified userGender FemaleHeight 5'3"Type RegularActivityTravelProsConsLove thisMay 14, 2019
I've been looking for a raincoat (waterproof) with a hood and a bit of lining and this is just what I wanted. My regular size L was too snug so I went with the XL and it's great for me. I was so happy that the sleeves were not too long either. I'm 5'3" and not exactly slim, so maybe for slim ladies this will fit true to size.