- StormRepel Super DWR
- 2 Layer
- Secure Pocket
Casual style and serious performance are perfectly matched in this windproof, waterproof, and breathable jacket. Fully seam-sealed, it shelters you from the most inclement weather with ease.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4.
- WeatherEdge® seam-sealed waterproof/breathable technology
- StormRepel® Super DWR for longest-lasting moisture-shedding finish
- Front patch pockets with both top and side access
- Interior secure pocket
- Adjustable brimmed hood
- Adjustable cuffs and waist
- Length, Reg Small: 27"
- Active. An athletic fit. Close to the body without restricting mobility. Designed to fit over baselayers and lightweight midlayers.
- 62% cotton/38% nylon
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productJuanitaGender FemaleHeightTypeActivityProsConsLove my barn jacket!Apr 14, 2021
My barn jacket goes not only to the barn but also to the greenhouse, the grocery and on hikes. It's very serviceable as well as comfortable. Love it!
- Yes, I recommend this productFergieGenderHeight 5'3"TypeActivityLeisurePros Comfort, QualityConsLove this coat!Apr 13, 2021
I have purchased this coat in every color you have available. Would love to have you make in Bright Red and Bright Green.
- Yes, I recommend this productCatdo1Gender FemaleHeight 5'10"Type TallActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsWonderful JacketApr 11, 2021
I purchased this jacket in the Hunter (brown) color to use as a barn coat. It rains a lot here in the Pacific Northwest, and I needed something waterproof but breathable and one that repels soiling. This jacket is comfortable, breathable, it fits well, and I can wipe the dirt/dust/horse hair off the front of me with a damp cloth, making it look like new so I can go from barn to grocery store without a wardrobe change. It repels the rain and the hood is a very nice asset for extra wet days. Expect to get years and years of great wear from this.