- StormRepel Super DWR
- 2 Layer
- Secure Pocket
- Seam Sealed
Casual style and serious performance are perfectly matched in this windproof, waterproof, and breathable jacket. Fully seam-sealed, it shelters you from the most inclement weather with ease.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4, L/12, or XXL/18.
- WeatherEdge® seam-sealed waterproof/breathable technology
- StormRepel® Super DWR for longest-lasting moisture-shedding finish
- Front patch pockets with both top and side access
- Interior secure pocket
- Adjustable brimmed hood
- Adjustable cuffs and waist
- Length, Reg Small: 27"
- Active. An athletic fit. Close to the body without restricting mobility. Designed to fit over baselayers and lightweight midlayers.
- 62% cotton/38% nylon
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productMelOhmGender FemaleHeight 5'7"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsGreat Parka for FallOct 25, 2021
I have been searching forever for a parka like this - flattering, comfortable, neutral color (I bought the brown) and functionality, and it didn't cost a small fortune! I was lucky enough to buy it when it was on sale, but even at full price it's a good value.
- Yes, I recommend this productMeela78Gender FemaleHeight 5'10"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros QualityConsGreat quality - and surprisingly cute!Oct 25, 2021
Love the material- it is thick and keeps the rain out very well. Adjustable waist helps ensure the fit is just right. The cut and color are actually really cute- doesn't look like just a functional rain coat. My only complaint is I got a M to be able to layer underneath and the sleeves were still a bit short on me… I am on the tall side but even compared to most regular sized clothes they were a bit short in my opinion. But not a dealbreaker - just mentioning for anyone who may be particularly concerned about that aspect of the fit.
- Yes, I recommend this productWest Coast WaterlilyGender FemaleHeight 5'3"Type RegularActivityWalkingPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsLove my Charly JacketOct 24, 2021
My search for a perfect chic casual/trendy rain jacket is finally over,. The Charly jacket is the perfect addition to my jacket wardrobe. Last winter I bought the insulated Girl On The Go insulated trench and love it, but wanted something a little more casual. This coat gives the casual vibe and is stylish, but best of all it stands up to West Coast rainy weather. The fit is true to size and comfortable enough for a layering piece underneath. I love the elastic drawstrings at the waist, it cinches it in and makes it fit great. The sleeves have an adjustment at the cuff which makes it fit better at the wrist. The jacket has a substantial feel to it, but its not hot. The large pockets are great! The snap closures are nicely finished and it is well made. The only thing I would change is the hood, I would have liked it more if it was detachable. I've worn it in the wind and rain and stayed dry and warm. I love the hunter green, it goes with everything. The length is perfect, I usually purchase petite, but bought the regular cut and am very happy I did. I love my Charly!