Rainfoil® Packable Jacket
- StormRepel DWR Plus
- Packs Into Pocket
- 2 Layer
- Secure Pocket
Updated for ultimate convenience, this lightweight waterproof jacket now packs into the right hand pocket where it doubles as a compact travel pillow. The polyester shell incorporates our 2-layer WeatherEdge® technology and is fully seam-sealed for complete waterproof/breathable protection to 5K/5K. StormRepel® DWR finish sheds moisture. Adjustable, stowable hood.
- High neck/collar prevents shirt underneath from getting wet
- Mesh lining for enhanced breathability
- Adjustable cuffs with Velcro® tabs
- Adjustable drawcord hem
- Interior secure Velcro® pocket
- Secure zip hand pockets
- Hanger loop on right pocket bag for clipping stored jacket to a pack or bag
- Average length: Reg 26"
- Classic: A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit over midweight layers.
- 100% polyester
- Yes, I recommend this productJolineGender FemaleHeight 5'3"Type PetiteActivityHikingProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeMy Favorite Rain JacketSep 15, 2019
Love the blue color! Glad I was able to get this jacket on sale which made it a great value. Nice fit, not too boxy and not too tight.
- LISAGenderHeightTypeActivityProsConsGreat Rain JacketSep 9, 2019
This is a really nice rain jacket, waterproof, hooded, has pockets, and is not heavy so I can wear a down or fleece under it on cold days , or over a tee on warmer days. It is also easy to pack. The only thing I do not like is the Velcro down the front because I love to wear scarves, and Velcro catches on knits and yarns. I sized up to an xl for layering and arm articulation. Although the waist and hips were perfect in a size large, the bust and upper arms were a little tight, and that would have made layering uncomfortable.
- Yes, I recommend this productMaryGender FemaleHeight 5'0"Type PetiteActivityWalkingProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeDry in the rainSep 6, 2019
I got this just in time to wear to a ballgame on a rainy day in the summer. The jacket kept me dry and I didn't feel too hot.