Rainfoil® Packable Jacket
- StormRepel DWR Plus
- Packs Into Pocket
- 2 Layer
- Secure Pocket
Updated for ultimate convenience, this lightweight waterproof jacket now packs into the right hand pocket where it doubles as a compact travel pillow. The polyester shell incorporates our 2-layer WeatherEdge® technology and is fully seam-sealed for complete waterproof/breathable protection to 5K/5K. StormRepel® DWR finish sheds moisture. Adjustable, stowable hood.
- High neck/collar prevents shirt underneath from getting wet
- Mesh lining for enhanced breathability
- Adjustable cuffs with Velcro® tabs
- Adjustable drawcord hem
- Interior secure Velcro® pocket
- Secure zip hand pockets
- Hanger loop on right pocket bag for clipping stored jacket to a pack or bag
- Average length: Reg 26"
- Classic: A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit over midweight layers.
- 100% polyester
- Yes, I recommend this productellenGender FemaleHeight 5'4"Type PlusActivityLeisureProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeQuality CompanyOct 11, 2019
Ordering from Eddie Bauer is a pleasure. Process is easy and efficient, returns are simple, items arrive in a timely manner. no hassle ever. The products are well made and hold up over time. Never ever had a bad experience. Are the prices cheap? no, you get what you pay for! Don't think twice about ordering from this company.
- Yes, I recommend this productTravel jacketGender FemaleHeight 5'11"Type TallActivityTravelProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeThis is the perfect water repellant jacket for travelOct 7, 2019
- Yes, I recommend this productUpstateNY54Gender FemaleHeightType PlusActivityLeisureProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeGreat light rain jacketOct 6, 2019
I bought this as an outer layer for a trip to Alaska in May, and it worked great. I ordered a 3X rather than my normal 2X to allow plenty of room for layering. And I've been using it ever since for my go-to rain jacket for Spring, Summer, and Fall. It repels rain beautifully. The only complaint I have is the the velcro in the sleeves sticks to the velcro on the front when I'm putting it on. I do like velcro, so I guess it's just life with velcro.