Rainfoil® Packable Jacket
- StormRepel DWR Plus
- Packs Into Pocket
- 2 Layer
- Seam Sealed
- Secure Pocket
Lightweight, waterproof, and packable, this jacket makes it easy to be prepared for all kinds of weather. The 2-layer waterproof polyester shell is fully seam-sealed for complete weather protection. And when the sun's out, you can pack it into the right hand pocket where it doubles as a compact travel pillow.
- WeatherEdge® seam-sealed technology, waterproof/breathable to 5K/5K
- StormRepel® DWR Plus finish sheds moisture
- High collar prevents shirt underneath from getting wet
- Mesh lining for enhanced breathability
- Adjustable, stowable hood
- Adjustable cuffs and hem
- Secure zip hand pockets
- Interior secure hook-and-loop pocket
- Hanger loop on right pocket bag for clipping stored jacket to a pack or bag
- Length, Reg Small: 26"
- Classic. A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit over midweight layers.
- 100% polyester
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productGrandma KGender FemaleHeight 5'9"Type RegularActivityWalkingPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsChambray Blue color is a winner!!Dec 30, 2020
Comfortable, well designed jacket. Originally, I purchased the eggplant colored, but realized I already had a jacket similar in color. When I returned it to the store, I fell in love with the chambray blue. The catalog color presents it as a pale blue. It is much more of a sky blue, with threads of light navy running through it. My husband even commented how nice the color was.
- Yes, I recommend this productMaggieGender FemaleHeight 5'10"Type TallActivityTravelPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsPerfect light raincoatOct 2, 2020
I wasn't expecting to love this as much as I do! The fit of this jacket is so flattering and trendy, while being very reliable as a raincoat. It's waterproof, and just heavy enough without being hot. I brought it on vacation down to Mexico where I got caught in a few tropical downpours, and it kept me dry but didn't suffocate me in the 80-90 degree weather!
- Yes, I recommend this productLondonGender FemaleHeight 6'3"Type TallActivityHikingPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, QualityConsTall & watertightSep 12, 2020
Got this for the wet season in Florida and I am thrilled! It's very hard to find a well-made ladies rain jacket in talls. The sleeves are just right - amazing! I've also been caught in downpours a few times and while the jacket will eventually become saturated and begin to dampen the clothes underneath, it keeps the water out for at least a steady mile. Very nice! Don't know how to pack it to fit in my pocket - a guide would be nice.