Rainfoil® Packable Jacket
- Packs Into Pocket
- 2 Layer
Updated for ultimate convenience, this lightweight waterproof jacket now packs into the right hand pocket where it doubles as a compact travel pillow. The polyester shell incorporates our 2-layer WeatherEdge® technology and is fully seam-sealed for complete waterproof/breathable protection to 5K/5K. StormRepel® DWR finish sheds moisture. Adjustable, stowable hood.
- High neck/collar prevents shirt underneath from getting wet
- Mesh lining for enhanced breathability
- Adjustable cuffs with Velcro® tabs
- Adjustable drawcord hem
- Interior secure Velcro® pocket
- Secure zip hand pockets
- Hanger loop on right pocket bag for clipping stored jacket to a pack or bag
- Average length: Reg 26"
- Classic: A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit over midweight layers.
- 100% polyester
- Yes, I recommend this productHarmony | Verified userGender FemaleHeight 5'5"Type RegularActivityHikingProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeWill keep you dry!Jul 2, 2019
Just wore this jacket in pouring rain for about 4 hours on a hike. Wore it for about 7 hours but it only poured rained for 4. And brushing against wet tree branches, etc. All parts covered by it were dry. Love that it's lined because it was also muggy and it didn't stick to my bare arms. Also was great for wind resistance when we were exposed to high winds. Just wish my pants and boots were made out the same stuff! I also find it's a pretty flattering fit for a jacket, looks like I have a waist and the length of the arms and body are great. Very happy with its performance. Some EB coats I find I need a S but this one I went with XS and I'm pretty broad shouldered. Still could wear a light sweater underneath. It's a coat for summer.
- Yes, I recommend this productSP | Verified userGenderHeightType RegularActivityWalkingProsConsGreat color great fit repels the rainJun 23, 2019
- Yes, I recommend this productTootie | Verified userGender FemaleHeight 5'4"Type RegularActivityWear to WorkProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeNice jacket, it will hold up well.Jun 20, 2019
I bought another similar jacket many yeas ago that I still wear. It held up well and is comfortable.