Rainfoil® Packable Jacket
- StormRepel DWR Plus
- Packs Into Pocket
- 2 Layer
- Secure Pocket
Lightweight, waterproof, and packable, this jacket makes it easy to be prepared for all kinds of weather. The 2-layer waterproof polyester shell is fully seam-sealed for complete weather protection. And when the sun's out, you can pack it into the right hand pocket where it doubles as a compact travel pillow.
- WeatherEdge® seam-sealed technology, waterproof/breathable to 5K/5K
- StormRepel® DWR Plus finish sheds moisture
- High collar prevents shirt underneath from getting wet
- Mesh lining for enhanced breathability
- Adjustable, stowable hood
- Adjustable cuffs and hem
- Secure zip hand pockets
- Interior secure hook-and-loop pocket
- Hanger loop on right pocket bag for clipping stored jacket to a pack or bag
- Length, Reg Small: 26"
- Classic. A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit over midweight layers.
- 100% polyester
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productLondonGender FemaleHeight 6'3"Type TallActivityHikingPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, QualityConsTall & watertightSep 12, 2020
Got this for the wet season in Florida and I am thrilled! It's very hard to find a well-made ladies rain jacket in talls. The sleeves are just right - amazing! I've also been caught in downpours a few times and while the jacket will eventually become saturated and begin to dampen the clothes underneath, it keeps the water out for at least a steady mile. Very nice! Don't know how to pack it to fit in my pocket - a guide would be nice.
- Yes, I recommend this productAniahGender FemaleHeight 5'5"Type RegularActivityPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsWonderful jacketSep 4, 2020
This is a very well made jacket. The eggplant color is very nice. It has a velcro overlay and a one way zipper. There is an interior pocket with a velcro closing. The hood provides cover from the rain/wind without being too large. Regarding the fit, I'm 5.5" 145lbs and between a medium-large. The jacket is roomy enough for a sweater underneath but it is not baggy.
- Yes, I recommend this producthuff13Gender FemaleHeight 5'4"Type RegularActivityOtherProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeluv this rain jacketJun 10, 2020
I bought this jacket for golfing, finally got to try it out lately in the light rain, kept me dry and still had a comfortable swing! I am 5'4" but bought the tall as I have long arms and hate having short sleeves, the tall was perfect for the sleeves and I like how far it goes down my back/bum as well, no chance of rain getting in by pants, lol. I ordered the eggplant and luv the color! (I tried on numerous jackets at golf town and all the sleeves came up short in the small size)