Rainfoil® Packable Jacket
- StormRepel DWR Plus
- Packs Into Pocket
- 2 Layer
- Seam Sealed
- Secure Pocket
Lightweight, waterproof, and packable, this jacket makes it easy to be prepared for all kinds of weather. The 2-layer waterproof polyester shell is fully seam-sealed for complete weather protection. And when the sun's out, you can pack it into the right hand pocket where it doubles as a compact travel pillow.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4.
- WeatherEdge® seam-sealed technology, waterproof/breathable to 5K/5K
- StormRepel® DWR Plus finish sheds moisture
- High collar prevents shirt underneath from getting wet
- Mesh lining for enhanced breathability
- Adjustable, stowable hood
- Adjustable cuffs and hem
- Secure zip hand pockets
- Interior secure hook-and-loop pocket
- Hanger loop on right pocket bag for clipping stored jacket to a pack or bag
- Length, Reg Small: 26"
- Classic. A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit over midweight layers.
- 100% polyester
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productMimiGender FemaleHeight 5'4"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsSuper HappyApr 14, 2021
Chambray Blue It's a beautiful color Bought this Rain jacket to replaced my Old EB rain jacket I m an Eddie customer for many many years > 25 yrs And lately the / jacket and coats are made a bit straight - which does not fit comfortably on my hips 5'4" 145- 150lb I started ordering a size up- I purchase Large Reg. so I can use a thin layer underneath, and to have room for my hip area Only thing I wished the cuffs were elastic or with adjustable snaps
- Yes, I recommend this productSarahGenderHeight 5'6"TypeActivityPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsLove itApr 12, 2021
Love this Jacket!!!!
- Yes, I recommend this productCham_brayGender FemaleHeight 5'6"Type RegularActivityHikingPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsLittle brighter then online but I like itApr 11, 2021
I purchased this jacket in chambray blue. I like it but it is brighter then the online images. Love that it's packable and waterproof, perfect for hiking in untrustworthy weather. I'm 5'6" and about 170 lbs. I purchased a size Medium and I am able to comfortably fit a chunky knit sweater or an oversized hoodie underneath.