Rainfoil® Packable Jacket
- StormRepel DWR Plus
- Packs Into Pocket
- 2 Layer
- Seam Sealed
- Secure Pocket
Lightweight, waterproof, and packable, this jacket makes it easy to be prepared for all kinds of weather. The 2-layer waterproof polyester shell is fully seam-sealed for complete weather protection. And when the sun's out, you can pack it into the right hand pocket where it doubles as a compact travel pillow.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4.
- WeatherEdge® seam-sealed technology, waterproof/breathable to 5K/5K
- StormRepel® DWR Plus finish sheds moisture
- High collar prevents shirt underneath from getting wet
- Mesh lining for enhanced breathability
- Adjustable, stowable hood
- Adjustable cuffs and hem
- Secure zip hand pockets
- Interior secure hook-and-loop pocket
- Hanger loop on right pocket bag for clipping stored jacket to a pack or bag
- Length, Reg Small: 26"
- Classic. A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit over midweight layers.
- 100% polyester
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productLogosGender FemaleHeight 5'3"TypeActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Fit, QualityConsPerfect Replacement JacketJun 21, 2021
I purchased this jacket to replace a well-worn similar jacket (no an Eddie Bauer design). I admit I was hesitant to replace my old jacket, however it was time. This Eddie Bauer jacket was a perfect replacement. I wanted a lightweight hooded jacket that repelled rain. Fits well; not tight. Love the plum color.
- Yes, I recommend this productLisaGender FemaleHeight 5'8"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsBuy this jacketJun 20, 2021
It is both comfortable and stylish and repels rain!
- Yes, I recommend this productTired ShopperGender FemaleHeight 5'10"TypeActivityTravelPros Comfort, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsLove this rain jacketJun 15, 2021
I ordered this in an XL instead of my usual L. I was worried it would be too big, but I wanted to be able to wear a heavy layer under during spring and fall cool days. It's fine because it has a drawstring at the bottom. When tightened it makes the jacket look like the right fit. It's the nicest rain jacket I've ever had. I haven't tried it in the rain yet.