Rainfoil® Packable Jacket
- StormRepel DWR Plus
- Packs Into Pocket
- 2 Layer
- Secure Pocket
Lightweight, waterproof, and packable, this jacket makes it easy to be prepared for all kinds of weather. The 2-layer waterproof polyester shell is fully seam-sealed for complete weather protection. And when the sun's out, you can pack it into the right hand pocket where it doubles as a compact travel pillow.
- WeatherEdge® seam-sealed technology, waterproof/breathable to 5K/5K
- StormRepel® DWR Plus finish sheds moisture
- High collar prevents shirt underneath from getting wet
- Mesh lining for enhanced breathability
- Adjustable, stowable hood
- Adjustable cuffs and hem
- Secure zip hand pockets
- Interior secure hook-and-loop pocket
- Hanger loop on right pocket bag for clipping stored jacket to a pack or bag
- Length, Reg Small: 26"
- Classic. A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit over midweight layers.
- 100% polyester
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this producthuff13Gender FemaleHeight 5'4"Type RegularActivityOtherProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeluv this rain jacketJun 10, 2020
I bought this jacket for golfing, finally got to try it out lately in the light rain, kept me dry and still had a comfortable swing! I am 5'4" but bought the tall as I have long arms and hate having short sleeves, the tall was perfect for the sleeves and I like how far it goes down my back/bum as well, no chance of rain getting in by pants, lol. I ordered the eggplant and luv the color! (I tried on numerous jackets at golf town and all the sleeves came up short in the small size)
- Yes, I recommend this productJennyGender FemaleHeight 5'6"Type PetiteActivityCampingProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeAmazing!!Mar 19, 2020
I love this jacket!! I'm a geologist and this jacket is perfect for field work. It packs into my bag easily since it folds up into itself! It's breathable and lightweight plus is super cute and flattering! Big enough so you can wear layers under it but not too big where it looks baggy just by itself. Definitely recommend buying this!! It works great for camping, hiking, skiing, or just running around town.
- Yes, I recommend this productlilootieGender FemaleHeight 5'2"Type RegularActivityTravelProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeNice jacket!Mar 5, 2020
Good fit, good quality, very attractive.