CirrusLite Down Vest
- Fill Power
- StormRepel DWR
- Secure Pocket
Lightweight vest is water-repellent, windproof, packable, and warm. Lifetime guarantee. Ultimate value. Nylon shell with 650 fill Premium Down insulation.
- StormRepel® DWR finish sheds moisture so it doesn't soak in
- Responsible Down Standard (RDS)-certified down insulation. Certified by Control Union. More About RDS
- Secure zip side pockets
- Higher neck shields throat from chill
- Average length: Reg 24.5"
- Classic: A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body.
- 100% nylon
- Yes, I recommend this productCindyGender FemaleHeight 5'8"Type RegularActivityOtherProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeExcellent productSep 9, 2019
no cons, I am definitely satisfied
- Yes, I recommend this productrosewoodGender FemaleHeight 5'7"Type RegularActivityTravelProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeNice fitSep 1, 2019
I would have given 5 stars on looks if it didn't have a golden lining. I love the outside color, though. I normally wear a size large in tops and it fits perfectly. The cut and shape are also flattering.
- Yes, I recommend this productAlaska DreamingGender FemaleHeight 5'4"Type RegularActivityTravelProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeBeautiful, warm and lightweightJul 18, 2019
I got my first CirrusLite down vest in Sea Blue, right before we left for an Alaska Land & Sea trip in June--I wore it just about every day. It was the perfect weight, kept me plenty warm when it was colder, but it wasn't too warm when the temps got into the 60's & 70's either. When it got warmer or I needed to pack it, it rolled up into the enclosed drawstring bag, about a 6"x 3" tube, fitting easily into our daily knapsack or carry-on. The Sea Blue color is so beautiful, and I even liked the "funky" orange lining too--it went with everything, especially navy, turquoise, gray, black, purple, fuschia, and yes,orange. I loved it so much, when we got home I ordered it in Peacock (a darker color, more like a dark teal, with a lining close to the same color).