CirrusLite Down Vest
- Fill Power
- StormRepel DWR
- Secure Pocket
This ultralight packable vest provides essential warmth whenever and wherever you need it. Wind-resistant nylon shell with Premium Down insulation and a durable, water-repellent finish that causes moisture to bead and roll off rather than soak into the fabric.
- StormRepel® DWR finish sheds moisture
- 650 fill Responsible Down Standard (RDS) down, certified by Control Union More About RDS
- Secure zip side pockets
- Higher neck for extra warmth
- Length, Reg Small: 24.5"
- Classic. A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body.
- 100% nylon
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productBrittany BGender FemaleHeight 5'10"Type TallActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsThe PERFECT VestDec 15, 2020
This vest is by far the most comfortable vest I've ever worn. It can be dressed up or down. It can be worn around the house, hiking, to work, or to my kids' baseball games. It is soft and oh so comfortable!
- Yes, I recommend this productMelisandraGender FemaleHeight 5'4"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Fit, QualityConsPerfect vestNov 8, 2020
I'm very happy with this vest. I'm usually a size XS or S (around 110 lbs) and I bought this in an XS so I could wear it under a waterproof shell over a light to mid weight shirt, and it's perfect for that. It fits well but isn't tight. If I needed to wear it over heavier layers, I would probably need a size up. I like that the length is long enough in the back that it doesn't ride up with movement. Very versatile, light weight warmth.
- Yes, I recommend this productLburemanGender FemaleHeight 5'0"Type PetiteActivityWear to WorkPros Comfort, Easy Care, Quality, VersatileConsAmazingNov 3, 2020
This vest is so soft against your skin. Very warm. I'm generally cold at work. I can wear this with a long sleeve shirt & be cozy warm. Love the orange! I think it runs a little small. You will not be disappointed with this purchase!