CirrusLite Down Vest
- Fill Power
- StormRepel DWR
- Secure Pocket
This ultralight packable vest provides essential warmth whenever and wherever you need it. Wind-resistant nylon shell with Premium Down insulation and a durable, water-repellent finish that causes moisture to bead and roll off rather than soak into the fabric.
- StormRepel® DWR finish sheds moisture
- 650 fill Responsible Down Standard (RDS) down, certified by Control Union More About RDS
- Secure zip side pockets
- Higher neck for extra warmth
- Length, Reg Small: 24.5"
- Classic. A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body.
- 100% nylon
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productAmazonAddictGender FemaleHeight 5'3"Type PetiteActivityOtherProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeLightweight, sleek, comfortable, warmMay 28, 2020
I'm 5'3", 138 lbs and I ordered the small, regular size instead of the petite for extra length and it was the right choice. The collar covers the back of my neck. Fits perfect. Sleek, not bulky, folds up small. Keeps me warm while working when my coworkers crank up the AC.
- Yes, I recommend this productMarshGender FemaleHeight 5'6"Type RegularActivityOtherProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeMost comfortable vest everMar 9, 2020
I love the fit and it keeps you very warm. My only regret, which is true of any Eddie Bauer outwear I have purchased, are the occasional feathers that pop out. However, this is my 2nd vest purchase and 3rd outwear purchase. Also - the outwear washes very well. Just hang to dry.
- Yes, I recommend this productMaryGender FemaleHeight 5'2"Type PetiteActivityWalkingPros Great lighter weight vestConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeNot bulkyFeb 21, 2020
This vest is great for layering under an outer jacket as it is not bulky. Also great for wearing indoors to stay warmer in winter. Works great traveling by car or plane with an added scarf. Looking forward to wearing it for spring walks. I went up a size for heavier layering garments, normally I am a small but the medium is a great fit for winter wear.