CirrusLite Down Vest
- Fill Power
- Secure Pocket
Lightweight vest is water-repellent, windproof, packable, and warm. Lifetime guarantee. Ultimate value. Nylon shell with 650 fill Premium Down insulation.
- StormRepel® DWR finish sheds moisture so it doesn't soak in
- Responsible Down Standard (RDS)-certified down insulation. Certified by Control Union. More About RDS
- Secure zip side pockets
- Higher neck shields throat from chill
- Average length: Reg 24.5"
- Classic: A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body.
- 100% nylon
- Yes, I recommend this productAlaska Dreaming | Verified userGender FemaleHeight 5'4"Type RegularActivityTravelProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeBeautiful, warm and lightweightJul 18, 2019
I got my first CirrusLite down vest in Sea Blue, right before we left for an Alaska Land & Sea trip in June--I wore it just about every day. It was the perfect weight, kept me plenty warm when it was colder, but it wasn't too warm when the temps got into the 60's & 70's either. When it got warmer or I needed to pack it, it rolled up into the enclosed drawstring bag, about a 6"x 3" tube, fitting easily into our daily knapsack or carry-on. The Sea Blue color is so beautiful, and I even liked the "funky" orange lining too--it went with everything, especially navy, turquoise, gray, black, purple, fuschia, and yes,orange. I loved it so much, when we got home I ordered it in Peacock (a darker color, more like a dark teal, with a lining close to the same color).
- Yes, I recommend this productMave | Verified userGender FemaleHeight 5'6"Type RegularActivityHikingProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeGreat vest!Jun 10, 2019
I needed a lightweight down vest and this was a great choice. Got this vest in "Peacock". What a beautiful color! It's fits true to size and is not too bulky. I got it on sale so I feel good about my purchase. I have always been happy with the quality of EB products and purchase was no different.
- Yes, I recommend this productTVA | Verified userGender FemaleHeight 5'5"Type RegularActivityLeisureProsConsBest vest ever!May 6, 2019
Light weight, so comfortable and warm. Love it!!!