CirrusLite Down Vest
- Fill Power
- StormRepel DWR
- Secure Pocket
This ultralight packable vest provides essential warmth whenever and wherever you need it. Wind-resistant nylon shell with Premium Down insulation and a durable, water-repellent finish that causes moisture to bead and roll off rather than soak into the fabric.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4, L/12, or XXL/18.
- StormRepel® DWR finish sheds moisture
- 650 fill Responsible Down Standard (RDS) down, certified by Control Union More About RDS
- Secure zip side pockets
- Higher neck for extra warmth
- Length, Reg Small: 24.5"
- Classic. A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body.
- 100% nylon
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productMDGender FemaleHeight 5'6"Type RegularActivityHikingPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsGreat VestJul 30, 2021
Love the weight of this vest for hiking. Beautiful teal color and flattering fit. I'm usually a size small but ordered a medium to have more layering options.
- Yes, I recommend this productGettin'OutsideGender FemaleHeight 5'8"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Fit, Quality, VersatileConslightweight but warmJun 19, 2021
The vest's light weight is amazing and will be so easy to pack that it's a 'necessary' item to take on trips. Love the teal/green color. Haven't worn it much yet but I will take with me on any trips to the beach, forest, afternoon or eve walks, even local pubs (people dress casually around here). L fits well--I usually wear a 14 or 12.
- Yes, I recommend this productMGender FemaleHeight 5'3"Type PetiteActivityPros Comfort, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsGreat vestMay 18, 2021
I love this down vest. It is very light weight and warm. I love the way it fits. It is not boxy like many down vests are. I especially like the way the armhole area fits and conforms to the body. I own four of this vest in varying colors. Highly recommend.