Kona Utility Parka
Lightweight and waterproof/breathable to 5K/5K, this parka is the sleek response to inclement spring weather. Fully seam sealed for maximum protection, the 2.5-layer WeatherEdge technology and StormRepel DWR finish on the polyester shell have you covered. Interior drawcord at waist allows you to adjust the fit and profile.
- Storm flap over hidden front zip
- Two snap-close chest pockets
- Two snap-close hip pockets with zip-close side entry pockets behind
- Curved, elastic-back cuffs provide extended coverage and adjust with Velcro® closure
- Raised collar with stowaway hood provides additional protection
- Average length: Reg 31.5"
- Active: Our most athletic fit. Close to the body without restricting mobility. Designed to fit over baselayers and lightweight midlayers.
- 100% polyester
- Yes, I recommend this productVenturagalGender FemaleHeight 5'6"Type RegularActivityTravelProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeGreat travel rain coatApr 6, 2019
I was having a hard time finding a rain coat/trench that had room for extra layers for a trip to Europe and I could pack. This parka or should be called trench coat is just what I wanted. I did not have much choice in color, only black available in my size, would have preferred blue or the louden green, but happy I even found it and also at 50%. I bought the Eddie Bauer windfoil elite 2.0 hooded trench coat last year for a trip, but it fits tighter and wish hood could be concealed and too large to easily pack in a carry on. So this parka is perfect. Also as noted in another review it has a rubbery feel inside the parka, but I guess this is what is needed to keep out the wetness/dampness.
- Yes, I recommend this productWestcoast wearerGender FemaleHeight 5'2"Type PetiteActivityLeisureProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeLove itApr 5, 2019
Love this coat. My arms are shorter but has a velcro so works for me!
- Yes, I recommend this productMariaGenderHeight 5'6"Type RegularActivityLeisureProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargegreat jacket!Mar 17, 2019
I was pleasantly surprised at how well the jacket fit. It's lightweight and fits perfectly.