Kona Trench Coat
- 2.5 Layer
- Secure Pocket
- StormRepel DWR
Guaranteed protection from unpredictable weather. Polyester shell is lightweight, easy draping, and fully seam sealed for complete waterproof/breathable performance in a downpour. Vented cape back allows excellent airflow, and the adjustable hood and cuffs let you customize the fit.
- 2.5-layer WeatherEdge technology is waterproof/breathable to 5K/5K
- StormRepel DWR finish sheds moisture
- Belted waist
- Interior secure zip pocket
- Side entry hand pockets with concealed zips
- Longer in back for extended coverage
- Average length, back: Reg 34.5"
- Classic: A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit over midweight layers.
- 100% polyester
- Yes, I recommend this productHKCGenderHeightTypeActivityProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeLove this coatSep 10, 2019
This coat is stylish and functional. Bought it in the dark blue color and size medium. The color is beautiful and compliments all outfits. The fit is great - just enough room to still wear a light sweater underneath. Love the fact that the hood can be rolled up into the collar and "disappear". It has 2 small pockets inside to keep you phone, a pack of tissues, etc. The coat is NOT lined, which is perfect for those inbetween temps.
- LAURAGenderHeightTypeActivityProsConsGreat design and qualitySep 4, 2019
Very nice quality and design; the color is very nice. I have used it a couple of times: heavy and light rain and it's great. Very versatile and elegant.
- Yes, I recommend this productTyGenderHeightTypeActivityProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeSo far, so goodJul 17, 2019
Got this on super sale. First time buying EB products and very pleased with the fit and quality. I'm normally a 6/8 and the medium is perfect with room for a sweater. Love the tie waist which gives shape. Haven't used it yet in the rain but seems like it'll work well. Light weight. I decided to get a "tall" despite being 5'7 to have to have more of a full trench feel-highly recommend doing so for more coverage. Sleeves are a tadddd long but not unbearable. Very pleased so far.