Kona Trench Coat
- 2.5 Layer
- Secure Pocket
- StormRepel DWR
Guaranteed protection from unpredictable weather. Polyester shell is lightweight, easy draping, and fully seam sealed for complete waterproof/breathable performance in a downpour. Vented cape back allows excellent airflow, and the adjustable hood and cuffs let you customize the fit.
- 2.5-layer WeatherEdge technology is waterproof/breathable to 5K/5K
- StormRepel DWR finish sheds moisture
- Belted waist
- Interior secure zip pocket
- Side entry hand pockets with concealed zips
- Longer in back for extended coverage
- Average length, back: Reg 34.5"
- Classic: A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit over midweight layers.
- 100% polyester
- Yes, I recommend this productTyGenderHeightTypeActivityProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeSo far, so goodJul 17, 2019
Got this on super sale. First time buying EB products and very pleased with the fit and quality. I'm normally a 6/8 and the medium is perfect with room for a sweater. Love the tie waist which gives shape. Haven't used it yet in the rain but seems like it'll work well. Light weight. I decided to get a "tall" despite being 5'7 to have to have more of a full trench feel-highly recommend doing so for more coverage. Sleeves are a tadddd long but not unbearable. Very pleased so far.
- Yes, I recommend this productchickadeeGenderHeightTypeActivityCommutePros Stylish, WaterproofConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeLove this raincoatJun 22, 2019
Love this raincoat! I'm tall at 5'11" but the regular size was the best fit - if you also have long arms, like me, you'll be pleased! I like the hidden mesh and cape feature - it looks really cute, and the extra ventilation has been welcome in the summer heat. I ended up with the black color, which is often my go-to. I didn't care for the light grey or khaki colors, which I had thought I would prefer - they didn't quite look how they appeared on my screen. The light grey was almost white, and the khaki was a bit muddy, but that's all just personal preference. Overall, would recommend this raincoat. It ran true to my usual EB size (a bit more generous than some other brands).
- Yes, I recommend this productAunt BetsyGender FemaleHeight 5'1"Type PetiteActivityWear to WorkProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeBeautiful Trench CoatJun 8, 2019
Lightweight, comfortable, and perfect for rainy summer days. Love this coat.