Superior Down Parka
- Temp Rating
Complete weather protection, from heavy rain to freezing snow. This parka features our WeatherEdge® technology, making the nylon or polyester shell waterproof and breathable. StormRepel® durable water-repellent (DWR) finish sheds moisture so it doesn't soak into the fabric. 650 fill Premium Down provides exceptional warmth even when the mercury goes sub-zero.
NOTE: Temperature ratings are based on a controlled laboratory test, using low and moderate activity levels. Also consider: your sensitivity to cold and wind-chill; time of exposure; activity level; and use of layering.
- Responsible Down Standard (RDS)-certified down insulation. Certified by Control Union. More About RDS
- Integrated, adjustable hood
- Detachable faux-fur hood ruff
- Drawcord waist
- Internal storm cuffs seal out cold
- Average length: Reg 31.5"
- Classic: A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit over midweight layers.
- 100% nylon (black): 100% polyester (other colors)
- Yes, I recommend this productSusan | Verified userGenderHeightTypeActivityTravelProsConsHeavenly warm protectionApr 8, 2019
I purchased two of these coats to wear to outside sports events. They were everything I hoped they would be. Warm, comfortable, and perfect for cold snowy nights at outdoor sporting events. They have zippers with snap over covers to keep the cold out. The hood and pockets were added benefits in keeping the head and hands warm.
- Yes, I recommend this productMai | Verified userGender FemaleHeight 5'2"Type PetiteActivityProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeNICEMar 12, 2019
- Yes, I recommend this productMel | Verified userGender FemaleHeight 5'2"Type RegularActivityWear to WorkPros Amazing for ladies with Curves, Attractive, Great fit, with a bit of room, Looks much better in person, Perfect lengthCons Wish EB would use life models to get size right, long sleevesFitness meter label is moderately largeFit:SmallLargeBest everMar 11, 2019
This Parka is amazing, it looks better in person. It's not heavy at all, but provides a lot of warmth. The fit is slightly true to size, since i feel that it runs a bit big, slightly, I am 5'2", about 130-140 and i got the size Small regular. I tried the Petite small (but it was too short, perfect in the sleeves), and the Petite M, was too large over all. Really warm parka, i have been wearing it with short sleeves shirts because i start sweating otherwise.