Mackenzie Trench Coat
- StormRepel DWR
- 2 Layer
- Secure Pocket
Proof that style and performance are not mutually exclusive. Empire waist and princess seams give this trench its flattering shape. Lightweight polyester shell features our exclusive WeatherEdge® technology to make it windproof and waterproof/breathable to 5K/5K. StormRepel® durable water-repellent (DWR) finish beads water so it doesn't soak into the fabric.
- WeatherEdge® waterproof/breathable, windproof technology
- Seam-sealed construction for maximum protection
- StormRepel® DWR finish sheds moisture
- Three secure zip pockets - two exterior, one interior
- Adjustable, integrated hood
- Average length: Reg Medium 33"
- Active: An athletic fit. Close to body without restricting mobility. Designed to fit over baselayers and lightweight midlayers.
- 100% polyester
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productCharlieGender FemaleHeight 6'0"Type TallActivityWear to WorkPros Easy Care, Quality, VersatileConsGood coatNov 16, 2020
This coat is great to wear to work and looks professional for casual wear. I bought a tall, which mostly fits fine; however, it is a little tight in the shoulders--perhaps Eddie Bauer could make it looser in the shoulders for the next version. So far, however, I have not found a better looking tall. I also bought the lined version in a different color.
- Yes, I recommend this productDressimpressGender FemaleHeight 5'2"Type RegularActivityHikingProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeLove it!May 20, 2020
I just bought this coat, and it's love at first sight! It looks amazing, very sleek and stylish. Now I can't wait for a rainy day to wear it! The sleeves are a tad too long for me, but I can roll them up a bit without looking like I borrowed it from someone.
- Yes, I recommend this productLuluGender FemaleHeight 5'11"Type TallActivityWear to WorkProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeClassic!Mar 13, 2020
Love the sleek lines of the jacket!