Mackenzie Trench Coat
- StormRepel DWR
- 2 Layer
- Secure Pocket
Proof that style and performance are not mutually exclusive. Empire waist and princess seams give this trench its flattering shape. Lightweight polyester shell features our exclusive WeatherEdge® technology to make it windproof and waterproof/breathable to 5K/5K. StormRepel® durable water-repellent (DWR) finish beads water so it doesn't soak into the fabric.
- WeatherEdge® waterproof/breathable, windproof technology
- Seam-sealed construction for maximum protection
- StormRepel® DWR finish sheds moisture
- Three secure zip pockets - two exterior, one interior
- Adjustable, integrated hood
- Average length: Reg Medium 33"
- Active: An athletic fit. Close to body without restricting mobility. Designed to fit over baselayers and lightweight midlayers.
- 100% polyester
- Yes, I recommend this productJulieGender FemaleHeight 5'6"Type RegularActivityLeisureProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargePerfectOct 13, 2019
Love the color and fit
- Yes, I recommend this productMariannneGender FemaleHeight 5'2"TypeActivityOtherProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeDoes it jobOct 13, 2019
I an 5 ' 2" 130 pounds. I find with Eddie Bauer clothing most of the time with jackets and tops I'm a small. I did try the medium because i was thinking i wanted more room, but i had to return it was a boat on me. Plenty of room with the small for a sweater and i feel like a woman in it. Haven't had a chance to test it's quality for not getting wet but it appears and feels like the right thing.
- Yes, I recommend this productDebbieGender FemaleHeight 5'4"Type RegularActivityWear to WorkProsCons Wish the hood extended out another inch or two.Fitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargePerfectly stylish rain jacketOct 12, 2019
After reading reviews about sleeve length, I chose petite xl instead of large regular. Perfect fit for my 5'4" 160 pound figure and sleeve length was perfect. Shape of jacket is very flattering.