Mackenzie Trench Coat
- StormRepel DWR
- 2 Layer
- Secure Pocket
Proof that style and performance are not mutually exclusive. Empire waist and princess seams give this trench its flattering shape. Lightweight polyester shell features our exclusive WeatherEdge® technology to make it windproof and waterproof/breathable to 5K/5K. StormRepel® durable water-repellent (DWR) finish beads water so it doesn't soak into the fabric.
- WeatherEdge® waterproof/breathable, windproof technology
- Seam-sealed construction for maximum protection
- StormRepel® DWR finish sheds moisture
- Three secure zip pockets - two exterior, one interior
- Adjustable, integrated hood
- Average length: Reg Medium 33"
- Active: An athletic fit. Close to body without restricting mobility. Designed to fit over baselayers and lightweight midlayers.
- 100% polyester
- Yes, I recommend this productKarenEGender FemaleHeight 5'7"Type RegularActivityLeisureProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeLOVE LOVE LOVENov 18, 2019
This is a beautiful and functional coat. I LOVE Eddie Bauer color selections: peacock and blue spruce are my new favorite colors. I would buy one of every women's item they have in these colors if I could;) I bought the microtherm down jacket also in peacock so together with this trench these will be the perfect lightweight travel combo. At 50% off this was an AMAZING value!
- Yes, I recommend this productwGenderHeightTypeActivityProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeLove this coat bought one for my daughter and myselfNov 17, 2019
love this coat and the fit is so nice and flattering
- Yes, I recommend this productSavySamGender FemaleHeight 5'0"Type PetiteActivityWalkingProsConsFitness meter label is moderately smallFit:SmallLargeTotally Waterproof and fits wellNov 16, 2019
I've been looking for a fashionable looking raincoat that nipped in at the waist. This has a nicely fitting hood that doesn't flop over my forehead into my eyes. It is lined in a lightweight cotton-like fabric so it gives me a bit of warmth...but not too much. It's pretty cute on even with a pair of jeans and sneakers. Would be very classy looking with dress slacks too. If I had to complain about something I would just say that I could have used about another inch or so more width across the bust area. I got an extra small petite in black. I'm 5' tall and weigh between 100 to 102 pounds.