Mackenzie Trench Coat
- StormRepel DWR
- 2 Layer
- Secure Pocket
Proof that style and performance are not mutually exclusive. Empire waist and princess seams give this trench its flattering shape. Lightweight polyester shell features our exclusive WeatherEdge® technology to make it windproof and waterproof/breathable to 5K/5K. StormRepel® durable water-repellent (DWR) finish beads water so it doesn't soak into the fabric.
- WeatherEdge® waterproof/breathable, windproof technology
- Seam-sealed construction for maximum protection
- StormRepel® DWR finish sheds moisture
- Three secure zip pockets - two exterior, one interior
- Adjustable, integrated hood
- Average length: Reg Medium 33"
- Active: An athletic fit. Close to body without restricting mobility. Designed to fit over baselayers and lightweight midlayers.
- 100% polyester
- Yes, I recommend this productScorpioleidyGenderHeightTypeActivityProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeVery nice!Jan 13, 2020
Very nice fit
- Yes, I recommend this productSandy the pandaGender FemaleHeight 5'6"Type RegularActivityHikingProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeI love this rain jacketJan 12, 2020
I was in the DFW airport, on my way to a rainy place, when I realized I forgot to pack my rain jacket. I went into the Eddie Bauer store in the terminal and bought the first rain jacket I laid my hands on. Usually my last-minute/impulse purchases are not nearly this successful, but I was lucky this time because I love this jacket. My favorite feature is that it has THREE zippered pockets! The hood is a nice size with an elastic band and toggle clips to keep it secure. It is exceptionally well-made, to the point where I'm relatively certain this thing will outlive me. And, the cut is flattering and not boxy. I am usually a size 14/XL, and the XL fits well with enough room to wear a sweater underneath (which you'll want to do if it's cold - the jacket itself doesn't have any fleece or other insulating lining).
- KikiGender FemaleHeight 5'2"Type PetiteActivityProsConsFitness meter label is very largeFit:SmallLargeBeautiful coat but runs largeJan 7, 2020
Extra was huge could be a maternity coat for me. Love the coat but way too big. Sleeves were extremely long too