Mackenzie Trench Coat
- StormRepel DWR
- 2 Layer
- Secure Pocket
Proof that style and performance are not mutually exclusive. Empire waist and princess seams give this trench its flattering shape. Lightweight polyester shell features our exclusive WeatherEdge® technology to make it windproof and waterproof/breathable to 5K/5K. StormRepel® durable water-repellent (DWR) finish beads water so it doesn't soak into the fabric.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4.
- WeatherEdge® waterproof/breathable, windproof technology
- Seam-sealed construction for maximum protection
- StormRepel® DWR finish sheds moisture
- Three secure zip pockets - two exterior, one interior
- Adjustable, integrated hood
- Average length: Reg Medium 33"
- Active; An athletic fit. Close to body without restricting mobility. Designed to fit over baselayers and lightweight midlayers.
- 100% polyester
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productRescuePitsNolaGender FemaleHeight 5'8"Type RegularActivityWear to WorkPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsSo flattering & very versatileMar 19, 2021
I'm 5'8" size 6 - tried this on in the store, they only had an XS & it was too small in the bust. The shape of this coat is SO flattering. I ordered a size S online in the gray & black and I hope that I don't like it enough to keep both colors - ha! I often have trouble in small sizes with the arms of coats being too tight, not the case with this coat. I don't wear thick layers, so my usual size S will fit perfectly. This will be an all year coat for me, casual & dressy at the same time. I rarely find coats that I love like this, that are totally functional & totally stylish at the same time.
- Yes, I recommend this productJWGender FemaleHeight 5'4"Type RegularActivityCommutePros Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsSuper FitFeb 15, 2021
Slim, textured, semi-formal
- Yes, I recommend this productMermaidtoesGenderHeight 5'3"TypeActivityProsConsSuper flattering rain jacketDec 18, 2020
I stalked this jacket online for ages until it came back in stock in my size in navy blue. It's beautifully fitted and looks quite flattering on. The only thing I struggle with is the pockets. They are quite small - I can fit my tiny 2016 iPhone SE OR my keys, but not both in the same pocket. The pocket openings are also at an odd angle for my hands, like the openings are narrow and turn sharply downward. It's not quite a dealbreaker as the rest of the coat is so lovely, but something to be aware of. I live in rainy Oregon and wore it all day in the steady rain at the zoo, and the waterproofing held up just fine. I can't wait to travel again, and I think this will be perfect as it's both stylish and functional, not bulky at all and will be compact in a suitcase. I appreciate the quick snaps in addition to the two way zipper, which come in handy when sitting/driving. I purchased my normal size, medium, and it is fitted, but just big enough that I can fit a thicker layer underneath on chilly days. My measurements are 38-29-41, 32DDD bust, short torso and long legs.