Mackenzie Trench Coat
- StormRepel DWR
- 2 Layer
- Secure Pocket
Proof that style and performance are not mutually exclusive. Empire waist and princess seams give this trench its flattering shape. Lightweight polyester shell features our exclusive WeatherEdge® technology to make it windproof and waterproof/breathable to 5K/5K. StormRepel® durable water-repellent (DWR) finish beads water so it doesn't soak into the fabric.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4.
- WeatherEdge® waterproof/breathable, windproof technology
- Seam-sealed construction for maximum protection
- StormRepel® DWR finish sheds moisture
- Three secure zip pockets - two exterior, one interior
- Adjustable, integrated hood
- Average length: Reg Medium 33"
- Active; An athletic fit. Close to body without restricting mobility. Designed to fit over baselayers and lightweight midlayers.
- 100% polyester
Wear it With
- Pepe ItoGender FemaleHeightType PetiteActivityTravelPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsMy Perfect Travel UniformMay 7, 2021
I always take this coat with me whenever I travel. This is a great wind breaker and rain coat. Very comfortable, stylish and machine washable. I really hope Eddie Bauer to continue this product without changing anything.
- Yes, I recommend this productRM3GenderHeightTypeActivityPros Comfort, Fit, VersatileConsMy favorite coat!Apr 22, 2021
The Mackenzie trench is my absolutely favorite coat. I wear a tall size which Eddie Bauer thankfully made in this trench (since it looks like I raided my daughter's closet in too short regular sizes), and the cut of this trench is so flattering. I've seen it worn by women of all sizes and it always looks good on everyone. I really wish Eddie Bauer would continue to make it :(
- Yes, I recommend this productRescuePitsNolaGender FemaleHeight 5'8"Type RegularActivityWear to WorkPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsSo flattering & very versatileMar 19, 2021
I'm 5'8" size 6 - tried this on in the store, they only had an XS & it was too small in the bust. The shape of this coat is SO flattering. I ordered a size S online in the gray & black and I hope that I don't like it enough to keep both colors - ha! I often have trouble in small sizes with the arms of coats being too tight, not the case with this coat. I don't wear thick layers, so my usual size S will fit perfectly. This will be an all year coat for me, casual & dressy at the same time. I rarely find coats that I love like this, that are totally functional & totally stylish at the same time.