Atlas 2.0 Jacket
- StormRepel DWR
- Trip Zip Pocket
- UPF 50
Lightweight, durable, all-world traveler. This soft shell jacket features Flexion two-way stretch for mobility. It also provides excellent breathability and weather resistance. StormRepel® DWR finish sheds moisture, and built-in sun protection makes it a smart choice even when your journey isn't facing inclement weather. Storage is no problem, with seven pockets, including the exclusive TripZip® pocket for travel documents and a smart phone.
- FreeShade® UPF 50 sun protection
- Back vents with mesh enhance breathability
- Adjustable interior drawstring waist
- Average length: Reg Small 26.5"
- Active: Our most athletic fit. Close to the body without restricting mobility. Designed to fit over baselayers and lightweight midlayers.
- 96% nylon/4% spandex (solid colors and Deep Olive print)
64% nylon/31% polyester/5% spandex (Carbon Heather)
- Yes, I recommend this productDaisy BGender FemaleHeight 4'11"Type PetiteActivityLeisureProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeLove the pattern!Sep 16, 2019
I have this jacket in a solid berry color from years ago and love it. It's a very functional jacket but looks fashionable, and perfect for climatic weather. It can be layered over warm layers but worn in warmer temperatures without being too hot. While it is not great in downpours, it does repel the water if worn as a basic rain jacket. The drawstring cord at the waist also allows it to be fitted or loose. I loved the camo print and since camo is a top trend for fall, purchased the green camo to add to my wardrobe!
- Yes, I recommend this productLGenderHeight 5'3"TypeActivityProsConsFitness meter label is moderately largeFit:SmallLargeGreat jacketSep 15, 2019
I usually wear a large jacket, but this is a little bigger; medium seems good for me for 5'3" and 160lbs. Good for everyday use. Functionable and fashionable. Lots of pockets to store your stuff. Verying waterproof, the rain was just bouncing off of me. Not too warm though.
- Yes, I recommend this productSkeeterbugGender FemaleHeight 5'5"Type RegularActivityCommuteProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeBest Jacket EverSep 13, 2019
I love this jacket. This is my second one. The blues are very pretty. Nice fit. It looks nice enough on for business or casual wear. I probably have enough room for a light layer as it gets colder.