Atlas 2.0 Jacket
- StormRepel DWR
- Trip Zip Pocket
- UPF 50
Lightweight, durable, all-world traveler. This soft shell jacket features Flexion two-way stretch for mobility. It also provides excellent breathability and weather resistance. StormRepel® DWR finish sheds moisture, and built-in sun protection makes it a smart choice even when your journey isn't facing inclement weather. Storage is no problem, with seven pockets, including the exclusive TripZip® pocket for travel documents and a smart phone.
- FreeShade® UPF 50 sun protection
- Back vents with mesh enhance breathability
- Adjustable interior drawstring waist
- Average length: Reg Small 26.5"
- Active: Our most athletic fit. Close to the body without restricting mobility. Designed to fit over baselayers and lightweight midlayers.
- 96% nylon/4% spandex (solid colors and Deep Olive print)
64% nylon/31% polyester/5% spandex (Carbon Heather)
- Yes, I recommend this productFrostygothGender FemaleHeight 5'2"Type PetiteActivityTravelProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeVery comfortableAug 17, 2019
My colleague had this jacket on a business trip and I loved the cut of it and how it looked on her, so I bought one myself! It is so comfortable and I like that it's loose enough to layer clothes on underneath, but not falling off of me. Having so many pockets is wonderful. I also love that it's lightweight, so you can layer beneath it for warmth, but it works well in mild weather in spring and summer.
- Yes, I recommend this productDianeGender FemaleHeight 5'5"Type RegularActivityTravelProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeGreat Travel JacketAug 7, 2019
I used this jacket while travelling in Europe and it was perfect in every way. It was lightweight and it packed easily in my carry on bag for the plane. We walked and rode the subway everywhere and I tied it around my waist many times and it never came undone. I also wore it on chilly nights and it kept me warm even though it is light weight and not bulky at all. It was perfect.
- Yes, I recommend this productRedwigGender FemaleHeight 5'4"Type RegularActivityProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargePerfect!Jul 20, 2019
I just received this Atlas 2.0 jacket in size small and it fits my 5'4", 100 lb. frame perfectly, with a little room for layering. I'm a redhead and love the dark loden color. The elastic waist in the back is flattering, and it has a perfectly sized hood. Got it on sale, otherwise would have been too pricey. I already know I'll get a lot of use out of this jacket and so happy I got it! :)