Atlas 2.0 Jacket
- StormRepel DWR
- Trip Zip Pocket
- UPF 50
Lightweight, durable, all-world traveler. This soft shell jacket features Flexion two-way stretch for mobility. It also provides excellent breathability and weather resistance. StormRepel® DWR finish sheds moisture, and built-in sun protection makes it a smart choice even when your journey isn't facing inclement weather. Storage is no problem, with seven pockets, including the exclusive TripZip® pocket for travel documents and a smart phone.
- FreeShade® UPF 50 sun protection
- Back vents with mesh enhance breathability
- Adjustable interior drawstring waist
- Average length: Reg Small 26.5"
- Active: Our most athletic fit. Close to the body without restricting mobility. Designed to fit over baselayers and lightweight midlayers.
- 96% nylon/4% spandex (solid colors and Deep Olive print)
64% nylon/31% polyester/5% spandex (Carbon Heather)
- KELLYGenderHeightTypeActivityProsConsAwesome jacketOct 10, 2019
I wote this on a coast trip. It looks and fits great, moves with ease and kept me dry. Water just beads up!
- Yes, I recommend this productTincoGender FemaleHeight 5'3"Type PetiteActivityTravelProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeGREAT COAT!Sep 24, 2019
Have not worn in the rain but I am hopeful it will protect me!
- Yes, I recommend this productDaisy BGender FemaleHeight 4'11"Type PetiteActivityLeisureProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeLove the pattern!Sep 16, 2019
I have this jacket in a solid berry color from years ago and love it. It's a very functional jacket but looks fashionable, and perfect for climatic weather. It can be layered over warm layers but worn in warmer temperatures without being too hot. While it is not great in downpours, it does repel the water if worn as a basic rain jacket. The drawstring cord at the waist also allows it to be fitted or loose. I loved the camo print and since camo is a top trend for fall, purchased the green camo to add to my wardrobe!