Atlas 2.0 Jacket
- StormRepel DWR
- Trip Zip Pocket
- UPF 50
Lightweight, durable, all-world traveler. This soft shell jacket features Flexion two-way stretch for mobility. It also provides excellent breathability and weather resistance. StormRepel® DWR finish sheds moisture, and built-in sun protection makes it a smart choice even when your journey isn't facing inclement weather. Storage is no problem, with seven pockets, including the exclusive TripZip® pocket for travel documents and a smart phone.
- FreeShade® UPF 50 sun protection
- Back vents with mesh enhance breathability
- Adjustable interior drawstring waist
- Average length: Reg Small 26.5"
- Active: Our most athletic fit. Close to the body without restricting mobility. Designed to fit over baselayers and lightweight midlayers.
- 96% nylon/4% spandex (solid colors and Deep Olive print)
64% nylon/31% polyester/5% spandex (Carbon Heather)
- Yes, I recommend this productStephieGender FemaleHeight 5'5"Type RegularActivityRunningProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeWell made, lots of pockets, cute!Jan 18, 2020
I have 2 of these jackets, they have a lot of pockets and are of a nice material that makes a great light jacket or a nice outer layer over a fleece jacket for running on cold days. The starting price is high, I would never pay full price for these, but when they are on clearance they are totally worth it!
- Yes, I recommend this productWingnutGender FemaleHeight 5'0"Type PetiteActivityCommuteProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeLoveJan 10, 2020
Perfect jacket for rainy weather. Not great for cold weather just right for a sweater/sweatshirt n jeans n add the jacket to protect from rain
- Yes, I recommend this producticecubeGender FemaleHeight 4'11"Type PetiteActivityCommuteProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeLove itDec 22, 2019
The petite xs fits me well, 4'11,110lb. I was worried if it will be too big everywhere but it turned out fine, the sleeveless is a little long, I need to roll it. Body fits well, you can adjust the waist band for layers. It is a very light layer. I have seen it on other people and I like the look. The blue prints is very versatile.