Atlas 2.0 Jacket
- StormRepel DWR
- Trip Zip Pocket
- UPF 50
Lightweight, durable, all-world traveler. This soft shell jacket features Flexion two-way stretch for mobility. It also provides excellent breathability and weather resistance. StormRepel® DWR finish sheds moisture, and built-in sun protection makes it a smart choice even when your journey isn't facing inclement weather. Storage is no problem, with seven pockets, including the exclusive TripZip® pocket for travel documents and a smart phone.
- FreeShade® UPF 50 sun protection
- Back vents with mesh enhance breathability
- Adjustable interior drawstring waist
- Average length: Reg Small 26.5"
- Active: Our most athletic fit. Close to the body without restricting mobility. Designed to fit over baselayers and lightweight midlayers.
- 96% nylon/4% spandex (solid colors and Deep Olive print)
64% nylon/31% polyester/5% spandex (Carbon Heather)
- Yes, I recommend this productLGenderHeight 5'3"TypeActivityProsConsFitness meter label is moderately largeFit:SmallLargeGreat jacketSep 15, 2019
I usually wear a large jacket, but this is a little bigger; medium seems good for me for 5'3" and 160lbs. Good for everyday use. Functionable and fashionable. Lots of pockets to store your stuff. Verying waterproof, the rain was just bouncing off of me. Not too warm though.
- Yes, I recommend this productSkeeterbugGender FemaleHeight 5'5"Type RegularActivityCommuteProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeBest Jacket EverSep 13, 2019
I love this jacket. This is my second one. The blues are very pretty. Nice fit. It looks nice enough on for business or casual wear. I probably have enough room for a light layer as it gets colder.
- Yes, I recommend this productWisconsinRuthGender FemaleHeight 5'7"Type TallActivityLeisureProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeNice qualitySep 13, 2019
I just wore for the first time in a light drizzle and stayed dry. I'm 8'7 and ordered the tall as it was the only M left in clearance. I like the style and longer length. Also like the adjustability of the hood. It was windy today and my hood did not blow off. Very pleased with my purchase.