Atlas 2.0 Jacket
- StormRepel DWR
- Trip Zip Pocket
- UPF 50
Lightweight, durable, all-world traveler. This soft shell jacket features Flexion two-way stretch for mobility. It also provides excellent breathability and weather resistance. StormRepel® DWR finish sheds moisture, and built-in sun protection makes it a smart choice even when your journey isn't facing inclement weather. Storage is no problem, with seven pockets, including the exclusive TripZip® pocket for travel documents and a smart phone.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4.
- FreeShade® UPF 50 sun protection
- Back vents with mesh enhance breathability
- Adjustable interior drawstring waist
- Average length: Reg Small 26.5"
- Active; Our most athletic fit. Close to the body without restricting mobility. Designed to fit over baselayers and lightweight midlayers.
- 96% nylon/4% spandex (solid colors and Deep Olive print)
64% nylon/31% polyester/5% spandex (Carbon Heather)
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productCalliopeGender FemaleHeight 5'1"Type RegularActivityTravelPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsGreat Jacket , not bulky, form fittingApr 4, 2021
I've owned three of these jackets (Black, Dark Plum, Eggplant) over the past 10 years. I wear them to work and when traveling, they get a lot of wear and tear. All the pockets are great and they don't add any bulk. I love how there is a snap pocket in front of the hand pockets. You cannot really layer more than another long sleeve or light sweater, you would want to go up a size for that. The sleeves are perfect, not to long which is often a problem for me, they have a little bit of scrunch at the end of the sleeve and that helps. Highly recommend!
- Yes, I recommend this productStephieGender FemaleHeight 5'5"Type RegularActivityRunningProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeWell made, lots of pockets, cute!Jan 18, 2020
I have 2 of these jackets, they have a lot of pockets and are of a nice material that makes a great light jacket or a nice outer layer over a fleece jacket for running on cold days. The starting price is high, I would never pay full price for these, but when they are on clearance they are totally worth it!
- Yes, I recommend this productWingnutGender FemaleHeight 5'0"Type PetiteActivityCommuteProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeLoveJan 10, 2020
Perfect jacket for rainy weather. Not great for cold weather just right for a sweater/sweatshirt n jeans n add the jacket to protect from rain