Atlas 2.0 Jacket
- Water Repellent
- Trip Zip Pocket
Lightweight, durable, all-world traveler. This soft shell jacket features Flexion two-way stretch for mobility. It also provides excellent breathability and weather resistance. StormRepel® DWR finish sheds moisture, and built-in sun protection makes it a smart choice even when your journey isn't facing inclement weather. Storage is no problem, with seven pockets, including the exclusive TripZip® pocket for travel documents and a smart phone.
- FreeShade® UPF 50 sun protection
- Back vents with mesh enhance breathability
- Adjustable interior drawstring waist
- Average length: Reg Small 26.5"
- Active: Our most athletic fit. Close to the body without restricting mobility. Designed to fit over baselayers and lightweight midlayers.
- 96% nylon/4% spandex (solid colors and Deep Olive print)
64% nylon/31% polyester/5% spandex (Carbon Heather)
- Yes, I recommend this productRedwig | Verified userGender FemaleHeight 5'4"Type RegularActivityProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargePerfect!Jul 20, 2019
I just received this Atlas 2.0 jacket in size small and it fits my 5'4", 100 lb. frame perfectly, with a little room for layering. I'm a redhead and love the dark loden color. The elastic waist in the back is flattering, and it has a perfectly sized hood. Got it on sale, otherwise would have been too pricey. I already know I'll get a lot of use out of this jacket and so happy I got it! :)
- Yes, I recommend this productLuwie | Verified userGender FemaleHeight 5'5"Type RegularActivityLeisureProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeGreat jacket!Jul 9, 2019
Love this jacket...great fit, lots of pockets, nice weight. Just what I needed for a in between seasons jacket.
- Yes, I recommend this productLaurieW | Verified userGender FemaleHeight 5'9"Type TallActivityLeisureProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeAwesome JacketJun 20, 2019
I love this jacket! The fit and style are just perfect!! I had rewards to use and purchased this jacket with them. It was a great choice!