Rainfoil® Fleece-Lined Parka
- Temp Rating
- StormRepel DWR
The waterproof polyester shell of this parka is fully seam-sealed for maximum weather protection. Inside, ultrasoft Berber fleece lines the upper body, and ThermaFill® insulation throughout provides lightweight warmth, even in damp conditions.
NOTE: Temperature ratings are based on a controlled laboratory test, using low and moderate activity levels. Also consider: your sensitivity to cold and wind-chill; time of exposure; activity level; and use of layering.
- WeatherEdge® waterproof/breathable technology
- StormRepel® Super DWR for longest-lasting moisture-shedding finish
- Snap-close front pockets with secure zip hand pockets behind
- Interior chest pocket
- Adjustable Velcro® cuffs
- Adjustable, snap-off hood
- Classic: A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit over midweight layers.
- 100% polyester
- Yes, I recommend this productTGender FemaleHeight 5'6"TypeActivityProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeRainfoil Fleece-Lined ParkaOct 16, 2019
I wanted a lighter-weight jacket appropriate for colder days, but not frigid temps. I think this jacket will meet my everyday needs. It looks well-made and should launder well. It was a good buy on sale.
- Yes, I recommend this productKathyGender FemaleHeight 5'8"Type RegularActivityLeisureProsConsgreat jacketApr 10, 2019
I have had an Eddie Bauer parka for the past 15 years and I loved it! I wore it in town and to the cabin all the time. It was a work jacket, hiking and campfire jacket - you name it, I used it for that purpose. But like all good things, it finally bit the dust. I tried finding similiar coats thru other dealers, but came back to Eddie Bauer and found this. I've been wearing it for a week and love it. It's a very comfortable fit - maybe more so than my last one. It's light-weight yet has been warm in temps of 32+. I discovered how well the hood works while walking to my car during a very windy, very wet and slushy mid-April snow storm. My only wish is that is that it was about 3 inches longer so that it covered a bit more of my legs. Not a big deal, but my old coat was longer and I got used to it. I would recommend this to my friends.
- Yes, I recommend this productBig MGender FemaleHeight 5'4"Type RegularActivityLeisureProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeNice JacketMar 7, 2019
This jacket has a nice fit and able to tighten around the waist if too big. Very flattering and warm at the same time. The fleece lining is cozy without being too heavy.