- Temp Rating
- StormRepel DWR
- Secure Pocket
The cotton/nylon shell of this parka becomes an all-weather barrier. Exclusive WeatherEdge® technology with seam-sealed construction ensures waterproof/breathable protection. Lightweight, compressible ThermaFill insulation keeps you warm even in wet conditions. Snap-off hood has a removable faux-fur ruff.
NOTE: Temperature ratings are based on a controlled laboratory test, using low and moderate activity levels. Also consider: your sensitivity to cold and wind-chill; time of exposure; activity level; and use of layering.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4.
- WeatherEdge technology is waterproof/breathable to 5K/5K
- StormRepel DWR finish sheds moisture
- Snap-off hood with removable faux fur ruff
- Two-way front zip with snap storm cover
- Interior rib-knit cuffs seal out cold
- Secure zip interior pocket
- Average length: Reg 30"
- Classic; A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit over midweight layers.
- 70% cotton/30% nylon
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productTinaGender FemaleHeightTypeActivityProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeGood looking but no suitable to -10 degreeJan 30, 2020
Valuable but not suitable for the cold weather -10 degree.
- Yes, I recommend this productLauraGender FemaleHeight 5'4"Type RegularActivityLeisureProsConsFitness meter label is moderately smallFit:SmallLargeClassy looking for work or playNov 13, 2019
I bought an XS because I am 5'4" and 115 lbs. with a sweatshirt on underneath, and 2 cellphones on hips (work and personal), it is a little snug. If I had it to do over again, I probably would buy the small. I am happy with it and found it kept me warm on a 20 degree day where I walked across a college campus.
- Yes, I recommend this productS.JoyGender FemaleHeight 5'0"Type RegularActivityHikingPros Lightweight, Warmth, Water ResistantConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeExactly what I neededOct 3, 2019
I'm 5', 110 and it fits perfectly except the sleeves are a bit too long (nothing new) but they will roll up just fine. I like that it's not stiff and hard to move in as I need it for chores, hiking, camping and working outside. Great value as I got it on sale!