Astoria Hooded Down Parka
- Temp Rating
- Fill Power
- StormRepel DWR
- Secure Pocket
The nylon shell of our hooded down parka has a durable water-repellent finish that causes moisture to bead on the surface and roll off rather than soak into the fabric. Premium Down insulation for ultralight warmth. Slenderizing quilting pattern creates shape and increases thermal efficiency. Longer parka length provides additional coverage.
NOTE: Temperature ratings are based on a controlled laboratory test by an independent university lab. Also consider: your sensitivity to cold and wind-chill; time of exposure; activity level; and use of layering.
- StormRepel® DWR finish sheds moisture
- 650 fill Responsible Down Standard (RDS) down, certified by Control Union More About RDS
- Integrated hood
- Two-way front zipper for comfort while sitting or moving
- Zippered interior pocket for valuables
- Drop hem in back for added coverage
- Length, Reg Medium: 33"
- Active. An athletic fit. Close to body without restricting mobility. Designed to fit over baselayers and lightweight midlayers.
- 100% nylon
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productEmilyGender FemaleHeight 5'4"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Fit, QualityConsGreat fitJan 14, 2021
Great fit - size guide was accurate for this coat. It is form fitting but still enough room for a sweater underneath. Perfect for jumping in the car on cold winter mornings. Very lightweight
- Yes, I recommend this productAshst31Gender FemaleHeight 5'4"Type PlusActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsExcellentJan 9, 2021
Super cute! Fit is very flattering and color is great! I got the grey. Warm without being overly puffy. Very pleased!
- Yes, I recommend this productShelleyGender FemaleHeight 5'5"TypeActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsWarm and slimming coatJan 3, 2021
I already have the SunValley down coat, which is great for temps below freezing, so I wanted this for less cold days - it's perfect for temps between 32-50F. It fits close to the body so I had to size up to a medium (I wear a S in the SunValley parka). It's cut is very stylish and slimming, and because it extends down to my mid-thigh, it covers my bottom and keeps me warm. LOVE it!