Astoria Hooded Down Parka
- Temp Rating
- Fill Power
- StormRepel DWR
- Secure Pocket
The nylon shell of our hooded down parka has a durable water-repellent finish that causes moisture to bead on the surface and roll off rather than soak into the fabric. Premium Down insulation for ultralight warmth. Slenderizing quilting pattern creates shape and increases thermal efficiency. Longer parka length provides additional coverage.
NOTE: Temperature ratings are based on a controlled laboratory test by an independent university lab. Also consider: your sensitivity to cold and wind-chill; time of exposure; activity level; and use of layering.
- StormRepel® DWR finish sheds moisture
- 650 fill Responsible Down Standard (RDS) down, certified by Control Union More About RDS
- Integrated hood
- Two-way front zipper for comfort while sitting or moving
- Zippered interior pocket for valuables
- Drop hem in back for added coverage
- Length, Reg Medium: 33"
- Active. An athletic fit. Close to body without restricting mobility. Designed to fit over baselayers and lightweight midlayers.
- 100% nylon
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productSlyGender FemaleHeight 5'5"Type RegularActivityWear to WorkPros Easy Care, Quality, VersatileConsSnug fitJan 18, 2021
Slim fitting, not roomy enough for wearing with layers in Cold weather. Wish I would have gone up on size, but reviews were mixed as to ordering your usual size. Love the coat, it's warm & definitely keeps you warm in very cold weather. Great quality.
- Yes, I recommend this productEmilyGender FemaleHeight 5'4"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Fit, QualityConsGreat fitJan 14, 2021
Great fit - size guide was accurate for this coat. It is form fitting but still enough room for a sweater underneath. Perfect for jumping in the car on cold winter mornings. Very lightweight
- Yes, I recommend this productAshst31Gender FemaleHeight 5'4"Type PlusActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsExcellentJan 9, 2021
Super cute! Fit is very flattering and color is great! I got the grey. Warm without being overly puffy. Very pleased!