Astoria Hooded Down Parka
- Temp Rating
- Fill Power
- StormRepel DWR
- Secure Pocket
The nylon shell of our hooded down parka has our StormRepel® durable water-repellent (DWR) finish. Moisture beads on the surface and rolls off rather than soaking into the fabric. 650 fill Premium Down insulation for ultralight warmth. Slenderizing quilting pattern creates shape and increases thermal efficiency. Longer parka length provides additional coverage.
NOTE: Temperature ratings are based on a controlled laboratory test, using low and moderate activity levels. Also consider: your sensitivity to cold and wind-chill; time of exposure; activity level; and use of layering.
- StormRepel® DWR finish beads moisture
- 650 fill Premium Down
- Responsible Down Standard (RDS)-certified down insulation. Certified by Control Union. More About RDS
- Integrated hood
- Two-way front zipper for comfort while sitting or moving
- Zippered interior pocket for valuables
- Drop hem in back for added coverage
- Average length: Reg 33"
- Active: An athletic fit. Close to body without restricting mobility. Designed to fit over baselayers and lightweight midlayers.
- 100% nylon
- Yes, I recommend this productAUtigerGender FemaleHeightType RegularActivityOtherProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeBest decision for a lightweight, warm down jacket!Oct 18, 2019
I love this lightweight, yet WARM jacket! I love that it is slightly longer than a regular jacket, yet not a full length coat. There is plenty of room to later, but not too bulky looking. The 2 way zipper is great for room when sitting down, fast walking, etc. I got the Dark Charcoal color, which is a pleasant change from all the other black coats I've purchased, and yet still a good, dark, and neutral color. If you get it on sale like I did, even better!
- Yes, I recommend this productMaria G.GenderHeightTypeActivityProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeComfy parka.Oct 4, 2019
Fits bulkier than photo, but that might be me;)
- Yes, I recommend this productsisGender FemaleHeight 5'6"Type RegularActivityLeisureProsConsFitness meter label is smallFit:SmallLargeLove it!Sep 26, 2019
Very nice parka. Lightweight; color is beautiful (deep blue)! It does run small, so I would suggest you size up unless you like a snug fit.