Astoria Hooded Down Parka
- Temp Rating
- Fill Power
- StormRepel DWR
- Secure Pocket
The nylon shell of our hooded down parka has our StormRepel® durable water-repellent (DWR) finish. Moisture beads on the surface and rolls off rather than soaking into the fabric. 650 fill Premium Down insulation for ultralight warmth. Slenderizing quilting pattern creates shape and increases thermal efficiency. Longer parka length provides additional coverage.
NOTE: Temperature ratings are based on a controlled laboratory test, using low and moderate activity levels. Also consider: your sensitivity to cold and wind-chill; time of exposure; activity level; and use of layering.
- StormRepel® DWR finish beads moisture
- 650 fill Premium Down
- Responsible Down Standard (RDS)-certified down insulation. Certified by Control Union. More About RDS
- Integrated hood
- Two-way front zipper for comfort while sitting or moving
- Zippered interior pocket for valuables
- Drop hem in back for added coverage
- Average length: Reg 33"
- Active: An athletic fit. Close to body without restricting mobility. Designed to fit over baselayers and lightweight midlayers.
- 100% nylon
- Yes, I recommend this productBuckeyeGender FemaleHeight 5'7"Type PlusActivityWear to WorkProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeBest Coat Ever!Dec 12, 2019
I ordered the 2X and I am a 1X size. I like to have enough room to move when I have a sweater or heavier shirt on. It's perfect. I couldn't be happier with this coat. I love the dual zippers. I love that it is lightweight, yet VERY warm. You knocked it out of the park this time, guys!
- Yes, I recommend this productPutterGender FemaleHeight 5'4"Type RegularActivityLeisureProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeAnother win!Dec 12, 2019
I love Eddie Bauer down jackets, and this one is no exception. The style is beautiful and flattering. I love the coziness and the warmth it provides in almost all winter temperatures. I wear it with warmer layers on the coldest days. Yet even with lighter layers underneath, I've had to unzip it a couple of times when I was actually too warm. I did return the first one which I found in the store because the zipper was a bit "sticky." But I reordered online and the second one is just fine. (I even returned a similar coat made by another well known manufacturer since this style was way more flattering.)
- Yes, I recommend this productArizonaGender FemaleHeight 5'9"Type TallActivityTravelProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeFABULOUSDec 10, 2019
I am 5'9", average build, not heavy. I ordered the Tall-XL and it fits nicely, has a nice, feminine shape, not boxy nor overly loose. I wear a large in clothing, sometimes a medium. The cuffs and hood have a nice trim. This coat is thin and folds easily into a suitcase without being bulky. I'll trust it will keep me warm and dry in Denmark's winter! It is comfortable and not cumbersome. It feels like a nicely tailored, higher end coat. I ordered black. Can be dressed up or very casual.