Astoria Hooded Down Parka
- Temp Rating
- Fill Power
- Water Repellent
- Secure Pocket
The nylon shell of our hooded down parka has our StormRepel® durable water-repellent (DWR) finish. Moisture beads on the surface and rolls off rather than soaking into the fabric. 650 fill Premium Down insulation for ultralight warmth. Slenderizing quilting pattern creates shape and increases thermal efficiency. Longer parka length provides additional coverage.
NOTE: Temperature ratings are based on a controlled laboratory test, using low and moderate activity levels. Also consider: your sensitivity to cold and wind-chill; time of exposure; activity level; and use of layering.
- StormRepel® DWR finish beads moisture
- 650 fill Premium Down
- Responsible Down Standard (RDS)-certified down insulation. Certified by Control Union. More About RDS
- Integrated hood
- Two-way front zipper for comfort while sitting or moving
- Zippered interior pocket for valuables
- Drop hem in back for added coverage
- Average length: Reg 33"
- Active: An athletic fit. Close to body without restricting mobility. Designed to fit over baselayers and lightweight midlayers.
- 100% nylon
- Yes, I recommend this productMeadowmom | Verified userGender FemaleHeight 5'7"Type TallActivityWear to WorkProsConsGreat coatApr 9, 2019
Light, nice length, flexible from cold to less cold weather. Great for travel. I am 5'7" and ordered a tall -- it was a little bit long in the waist but I just pulled the waist up slightly and it worked out perfectly. Great coat!
- Yes, I recommend this productshermimi | Verified userGender FemaleHeightTypeActivityWalkingProsConsNice FitApr 8, 2019
This was an end of the season purchase but had a chance to wear it before the change, Everything was great, nice fit and perfect Peacock color.
- MathTeacher | Verified userGender FemaleHeight 5'4"Type RegularActivityWear to WorkProsConsWonderful Parka!Apr 6, 2019
This is a wonderful parka. I love that it is form fitting and doesn't look sloppy or boxy. It makes you look like you have a shape. The parka is light and great for 30 degree weather. I haven't worn it in really cold Michigan weather yet, but I love this coat.