Astoria Hooded Down Parka
- Temp Rating
- Fill Power
- StormRepel DWR
- Secure Pocket
The nylon shell of our hooded down parka has our StormRepel® durable water-repellent (DWR) finish. Moisture beads on the surface and rolls off rather than soaking into the fabric. 650 fill Premium Down insulation for ultralight warmth. Slenderizing quilting pattern creates shape and increases thermal efficiency. Longer parka length provides additional coverage.
NOTE: Temperature ratings are based on a controlled laboratory test, using low and moderate activity levels. Also consider: your sensitivity to cold and wind-chill; time of exposure; activity level; and use of layering.
- StormRepel® DWR finish beads moisture
- 650 fill Premium Down
- Responsible Down Standard (RDS)-certified down insulation. Certified by Control Union. More About RDS
- Integrated hood
- Two-way front zipper for comfort while sitting or moving
- Zippered interior pocket for valuables
- Drop hem in back for added coverage
- Average length: Reg 33"
- Active: An athletic fit. Close to body without restricting mobility. Designed to fit over baselayers and lightweight midlayers.
- 100% nylon
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productJujuGender FemaleHeight 4'10"Type PetiteActivityOtherPros Petite large worked for my short mom.ConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargePetite size fits!Mar 13, 2020
Try four winter coats from other places but only the petite large worked perfect for my mom.
- Yes, I recommend this productFrannyGender FemaleHeight 5'6"Type RegularActivityCommuteProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeCosyMar 11, 2020
I bought this coat after borrowing someone else's and falling in love. It is so light and comfortable but also extremely warm and cosy
- Yes, I recommend this productRubyGender FemaleHeight 5'3"Type PetiteActivityTravelProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeNice looking, warm, light weight coatMar 4, 2020
Great travel coat. Flew from a hot climate so I scrunched up this nice light weight coat and put it in my tote bag. Got off the plane in freezing weather. It was raining and I could hardly walk with the wind whipping against me but I stayed toasty and dry after I zipped it up. The hood was very useful, as well. On a spring day, I wear the coat open, which is a look I like better. I bought a large and maybe could have gone with a medium. Overall, a nice colour (ecru). Sleeves are a bit wide and long for me as I am a shortie. But that's not too much of a drawback. I'm still pleased with my purchase.